DAFC.net
Home 17 January 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Daniel Stendel
Topic Originator: Alan  
Date:   Fri 24 Sep 11:11

I think this guy`s name was mentioned on here a few months ago as a possible replacement for Stevie Crawford, and I wonder if he formally applied for the job.

However, I`ve just read an article saying that he is already facing the sack from Nancy in the 2nd tier of French football. His aim was to get them promoted to the top league, like Peter Grant, but he has failed to win any of 9 games in charge, collecting a total of 3 points from a possible 27. They have only scored 5 goals and have the worst defensive record in the division, conceding 18 goals. Looks like he`ll be sacked if he doesn`t win tonight`s game against Amiens.

Uncannily, this looks like an identical situation that we find ourselves in at the moment.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Daniel Stendel
Topic Originator: Sammy_Must_Die  
Date:   Fri 24 Sep 18:46

Maybe we could do a swap deal!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Fri 24 Sep 20:29

It will be interesting if PG goes back to his silly formation that we know doesn't work. Plus will Graham and Mehmet get back into the team.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: YankeeDollar  
Date:   Fri 24 Sep 21:24

Wouldn`t be surprised

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net