DAFC.net
Home 17 January 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Post match interview
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Sat 25 Sep 20:50

Grant should be sacked on the spot for the rubbish he spouts every game, said OFW only had crosses to deal with today, does he even watch the same games as us?

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Post match interview
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Sat 25 Sep 20:56

An absolute pile of drivel from the manager..

Carole Baskin fed Rasta to a tiger.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Sat 25 Sep 20:59

"Dorrans was superb" really? was bang average at best in the game i was at.

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: elvis_lives  
Date:   Sat 25 Sep 21:02

Quote:

cammypar 1995, Sat 25 Sep 20:59

"Dorrans was superb" really? was bang average at best in the game i was at.

He was one of our better players. Not superb but okay.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: k76  
Date:   Sat 25 Sep 21:04

Grant talks a good game..

Stopped listening to his BS.

Hopefully the BOD will…

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Sat 25 Sep 21:07

He’s not even talking a good game now though.

He’s a man who knows he’s on a sinking ship, one that arguably should’ve sunk by now. So any scrap of a positive he’s jumping on to get himself to next week.

What else is working in his favour is we’re only six points off the promotion playoffs, yes showing no signs that we should be looking that far up but board and manager know, even just one win on the board can make the picture more healthier than it is now.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dafc-chris1  
Date:   Sat 25 Sep 21:24

His Interview was spot on but i see people are looking for any excuse to criticise him
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 25 Sep 21:26

So you don’t think OFW had any saves to make? We didn’t even have a shot on target today utterly pathetic performance

[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: theparsman1885  
Date:   Sat 25 Sep 22:29

I can’t listen to it his voice just washes over me. It’s just utter nonsense.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gordi-b  
Date:   Sat 25 Sep 23:59

The problem is Grant believes the drivel that comes of his mouth ,

G.B
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Sun 26 Sep 02:36

"I can’t listen to it his voice just washes over me. It’s just utter nonsense."

That is exactly how I feel too. Can you imagine how the players feel having to listen to that **** every day???

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 26 Sep 08:06

Quote:

dafc-chris1, Sat 25 Sep 21:24

His Interview was spot on but i see people are looking for any excuse to criticise him

Firstly comments are on the clean sheet, ‘delighted’ he said, maybe use that word when we’ve won the game, not drawn 0-0 with Hamilton.

‘We had great opportunities in the first half’ we really didn’t, we hit the post that looked more like going wide than going in. He thought we had massive opportunities, I don’t think we did. Picked the wrong passes at times yes but we never once looked like scoring.

OFW was just dealing with crosses all game…..seriously?

He picks out Dorrans, Pybus was the best player on the park for us by a country mile.

It was injuries this time that was the excuse given, prompted by the interviewer granted, all just coming back, needing minutes etc, just sounding like trying to survive game by game.

Apathy on the other thread is the right word to use, the game today was boring, the result today was really unacceptable, Hamilton were the worst team I’ve seen us play this season and I can’t remember a shot we had on target.

Defensively he has clearly improved recently but today was at the expense of the offence, you could think of that as a positive but how much more time should we give him to get all of it right…

Serious challenger for the league this season with a view to win was the target, we’re 16 points behind first place already, I’m honestly dumbfounded as to why he hasn’t gone yet.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 26 Sep 12:19

Berry, do you honestly have any faith in the people who ‘head hunted’ PG will do the right thing and get rid of him? I don’t know what it’ll take for him to go, but enough is enough the football is dire, supporters are staying away and if he’s in charge any longer we are just giving ourselves a mountain to climb to stay in this league

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Sun 26 Sep 16:48

Quote:

parsfan97, Sun 26 Sep 12:19

Berry, do you honestly have any faith in the people who ‘head hunted’ PG will do the right thing and get rid of him? I don’t know what it’ll take for him to go, but enough is enough the football is dire, supporters are staying away and if he’s in charge any longer we are just giving ourselves a mountain to climb to stay in this league

What it will take is a continuation of poor results and performances. If there's an improvement soon, he'lĺ carry on and might even win over the doubters, like Crawford did for a time. If they don't he'll either resign (highly unlikely) or he'll be sacked. In such a scenario the club will probably have a severance payment in his contract, so they don't have to pay him the full whack.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 26 Sep 17:19

The board have truly messed this up, it’s just a real shame, looking forward to next season already.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net