DAFC.net
Home 17 January 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Win ugly
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Wed 29 Sep 21:06

I was just having a think about the state of The Pars squad and realised it must be without a doubt, the ugliest Pars team ever seen.
Half the team don't even have necks.
Looking back at some of the best Pars teams of the 80s, 90s and 00s, those guys oozed confidence. They would be strutting their stuff on the dance floor of Lorenzos or Nicos and leaving with the best Totti on their arms.
Perhaps the number of ugly players, low on confidence at not been able to score off the park, are seeing that confidence level follow them on the park and it's affecting results
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Win ugly
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Wed 29 Sep 21:19

I'm not sure pulling a middle-aged woman in Zos would boost your confidence πŸ˜‚
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parsfangaz  
Date:   Wed 29 Sep 23:08

Quote:

red-star-par, Wed 29 Sep 21:06

I was just having a think about the state of The Pars squad and realised it must be without a doubt, the ugliest Pars team ever seen.
Looking back at some of the best Pars teams of the 80s, 90s and 00s, those guys oozed confidence. They would be strutting their stuff on the dance floor of Lorenzos or Nicos and leaving with the best Totti on their arms.
Perhaps the number of ugly players, low on confidence at not been able to score off the park, are seeing that confidence level follow them on the park and it's affecting results

Wot a pile of *****, have you nothing better to do than write this crap.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Roger Daltrey  
Date:   Thu 30 Sep 06:41

In other words, if we had Totti, we'd score more goals... πŸ€”

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Thu 30 Sep 17:01

Or maybe they’re just not very good at fitba ?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: alwaysaPar  
Date:   Thu 30 Sep 17:12

Quote:

Parsfangaz, Wed 29 Sep 23:08

Quote:

red-star-par, Wed 29 Sep 21:06

Wot a pile of *****, have you nothing better to do than write this crap.

Ffs, guy has a laugh , especially when team is doing poorly and you have to act outraged at what he posted.

I put it to you that you have obviously nothing better to do than to reply to a completely tongue in cheek post πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
Β© 2021-- DAFC.net