DAFC.net
Home 22 October 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Ambition
Topic Originator: k76  
Date:   Sat 2 Oct 21:28

Do any of our players have an ambition to reach a higher level and the riches that goes with it?

From what I have seen they are all happy to pick up at best an average wage just to play football.

If I was blessed with with their talent I would be working my bottom off to kick on.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Ambition
Topic Originator: summeragent  
Date:   Sat 2 Oct 21:30

Not an issue with the players - it’s a management issue!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Sat 2 Oct 21:32

Bit of both, I would say. It`s not the management who pull on the shirts and run up and down the park.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cfad  
Date:   Sat 2 Oct 21:35

⬆️ agreed
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DJAS  
Date:   Sat 2 Oct 21:37

Players don't come out of this innocent. Not having that. Manager carries the can but players haven't exactly done their job on the park.

Predictor league winner 2012/2013
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: par-91  
Date:   Sat 2 Oct 21:39

Players need to shoulder their portion of the blame. They haven’t performed well enough. They should understand the game well enough to cover for each other/help each other out, regardless of manager’s instructions. Far too many are just going through the motions right now.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Sat 2 Oct 21:55

Quote:

Paralex, Sat 2 Oct 21:32

Bit of both, I would say. It`s not the management who pull on the shirts and run up and down the park.

So naive a comment to make with respect.

Zwei Pints Bier und ein Päckchen Chips bitte
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: twin par  
Date:   Sat 2 Oct 21:57

I put the blame at the players.For gods sake,even if you don't agree with the manager,surely,you would still play to the best of your ability.

Post Edited (Sat 02 Oct 22:07)
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: cfad  
Date:   Sat 2 Oct 22:09

Unfortunately a number of the team don't have the underlying ability, or the graft, to compete in this league. Evidence so far proves that, even though the tactics have been poor. Hope some of the players can reverse that fact, although for some it'll be an uphill battle to say the least
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 2 Oct 22:48

We can certainly blame some of the players but would we be bottom now if grant hadn’t signed Graham and mehmet?

The guys we have been the worst this season have been his own signings!

He’s been slowly dropping them all too, toddy the latest today.

If the players grant has signed are not playing for him then he’s dead in the water with those who are not happy and we’re already here.

Just sitting here drenched in my own negativity!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: YankeeDollar  
Date:   Sat 2 Oct 23:18

Older fans will remember when Harry Melrose was our manager. We were struggling in the 2nd division when Harry took ill. And Rolland took over as Player / Manager and kind of steered the team to runners up and promotion to the 1st division, maybe it took only Andys approach that changed our form that season, I don`t know. Just maybe that`s what we need now. Nearly a quarter of the season and we`re rock bottom. Not good enough.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net