DAFC.net
Home 22 October 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 One thing is for sure
Topic Originator: RMGpar  
Date:   Tue 5 Oct 15:32

Todays statement is an absolute PR disaster for the club...

The amount of retweets on twitter, shares on Facebook and 100`s of comments all negative is unreal, I can not remember such a reaction to a statement in a long long time.

There really is no winner here, even if Grant wins the next 1,2,3 games I think the damage is already done here, The main feeling I am now getting has went from disappointment within the fans to real anger.

I can not remember such a time where it has felt like them and us! Everything now just seems like a transaction! I sponsor a few players (and the manager unfortunately) even that is now just a invoice and payment, No thanks, no acknowledgement.. Just a shirt in a bag at the end of the season. Maybe I am expecting to much but I just feel like the community spirit has left the club now!

I just fee there is more than we know going on behind the scenes right now.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: One thing is for sure
Topic Originator: par-91  
Date:   Tue 5 Oct 15:34

If they look at the ‘engagement’ that their tweet has had, they’ll be pleased. It has certainly got people talking. Big social media presence today. Fans from clubs all over Scotland seem to be engaging with this one. Got to be a positive.
[IP address logged]
 Re: One thing is for sure
Topic Originator: RMGpar  
Date:   Tue 5 Oct 16:06

Made it to the papers now too

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net