DAFC.net
Home 22 October 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Kelty: Cardle and Higgy ad
Topic Originator: Never10yairds  
Date:   Wed 6 Oct 16:32

Anyone else see the Cardle and higgy advert for a £100 3/4 season ticket at Kelty Hearts? Wonder who they are targeting with that eh?

It’s actually very tempting in the short term.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Kelty: Cardle and Higgy ad
Topic Originator: DunfyDave  
Date:   Wed 6 Oct 16:40

They are a great team to watch. Undefeated at the top of league 2. Play nice passing football. Would easily beat the Pars in their current form.

DunfyDave
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Wed 6 Oct 17:22

Quote:

Never10yairds, Wed 06 Oct 16:32

Anyone else see the Cardle and higgy advert for a £100 3/4 season ticket at Kelty Hearts? Wonder who they are targeting with that eh?

Haha if that’s true that is a very shrewd move on their part.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parathletic  
Date:   Wed 6 Oct 17:28

Free hat and scarf too :)

https://twitter.com/KeltyHeartsFC/status/1445706280828477450/photo/1

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Wed 6 Oct 17:32

On a similar theme a friend gave me the use of his season ticket last Saturday to watch Glasgow Warriors playing a team called Sharks. It was OK but I doubt if I would be tempted to swap to Rugby. But sadly my local team isn`t Kelty Hearts, it`s Partick Thistle and I`ve been invited to attend the Pars game there by my slightly gloating Thistle supporting friend. So I do hope we turn up for that one. The last time I went there with him, I had a wee word with Joe Cardle and asked him to go easy on us.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dead60s  
Date:   Wed 6 Oct 17:34

Quote:

Never10yairds, Wed 06 Oct 16:32

Come on guys,aye we are ***** and our manager is hopeless but would you seriously go and follow another Scottish club??

Fair enough give the games a miss until things change but I don’t understand buying a season ticket for another local club.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 6 Oct 17:35

I know, even a hat and scarf. If our board haven’t got a grip by the 29th I might just do it. Our board have effectively just told us to “F*ck off” anyway.

Might as well head ten mins up the m90. It was either that or fishing and it’s getting a bit cold for that.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Wed 6 Oct 17:50

To be fair it’s a good offer, hat and scarf would set you back normally what £15 as well.
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Wed 6 Oct 18:17

Quote:

Never10yairds, Wed 6 Oct 17:35

I know, even a hat and scarf. If our board haven’t got a grip by the 29th I might just do it. Our board have effectively just told us to “F*ck off” anyway.

Might as well head ten mins up the m90. It was either that or fishing and it’s getting a bit cold for that.

Aye you might as well. But they'll never have a 10 yairds moment. Think about it

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 6 Oct 18:27

Topic Originator: da_no_1 like | nolike
Date: Wed 6 Oct 18:17

Quote:

Aye you might as well. But they`ll never have a 10 yairds moment. Think about it

A lot has happened since that day over a decade ago when I shouted that. More recently it feels like the board would prefer not to have vocal passionate fans like me. I wasn’t one of the lads at QoS but had I been there I would have been down the front going mad as well. I’ll await the boards backpeddle on that statement before I return to EEP with my money. I won’t be back until they do.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Wed 6 Oct 18:32

Absolutely no way I'd follow another club. Don't mind watching other teams but couldn't commit to a season ticket. Also not convinced by what's happening at Kelty Hearts. Feels like Gretna Mk2. I heard some German investors are planning on buying them and making them go bust so they can build some houses in Kelty.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 6 Oct 19:04

Quote:

Never10yairds, Wed 6 Oct 18:27

Topic Originator: da_no_1 like | nolike
Date: Wed 6 Oct 18:17

Quote:

Aye you might as well. But they`ll never have a 10 yairds moment. Think about it

A lot has happened since that day over a decade ago when I shouted that. More recently it feels like the board would prefer not to have vocal passionate fans like me. I wasn’t one of the lads at QoS but had I been there I would have been down the front going mad as well. I’ll await the boards backpeddle on that statement before I return to EEP with my money. I won’t be back until they do.

That's up to you but I'm sticking with this sh1t. Enjoy going to Kelty 13 times.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Wed 6 Oct 19:09

Jake you sure that wasn’t the pars? If we go down we could go bust and east end is on prime real Estate!

Just sitting here drenched in my own negativity!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 6 Oct 19:09

I’d been considering going to a game or two anyway then saw the deal. I might not be able to commit to the season ticket, the feeling does jar a bit. It’s a cracking deal tho when your looking to fill some Saturday afternoons anyway.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 6 Oct 19:15

Quote:

Berkey, Wed 6 Oct 19:09

Jake you sure that wasn’t the pars? If we go down we could go bust and east end is on prime real Estate!

You'll still blame Higgy or Nat or Dorrans 😁

Post Edited (Wed 06 Oct 19:20)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Wed 6 Oct 19:37

A hat and a scarf, that`s handy. Following yesterdays lectures the only thing you`re likely to get from our mob is 50 lines " I must shut my mouth whilst at the match "

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DulochConvert  
Date:   Wed 6 Oct 19:49

I went to the Forfar v Kelty last month as I was staying in the area for the weekend it was a good game, unfortunately the best live game I have seen this year!
They are still no where near Championship level, I know we haven’t really been. I did raise a smile when my son recognised there substitute “ oh there’s my PE teacher didn’t realise he played football”

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Wed 6 Oct 20:04

Quote:

Berkey, Wed 6 Oct 19:09

Do you think so? Damn those Germans!
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net