DAFC.net
Home 06 December 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Dom Thomas
Topic Originator: tappies par  
Date:   Sat 16 Oct 21:42

Was good to see Dom Thomas start this week. Thought he had a decent game. PG needs to play Thomas as he is one of our better players. It’s up to the manager to get the most out of him. Be good to get a settled side and keep the 442 formation.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Dom Thomas
Topic Originator: cfad  
Date:   Sat 16 Oct 21:47

Probably our most skilled player and one who can change a game. Every team needs a player who can turn a game on its head and we are definitely needing Dom at the top of his form. Consistency and attitude are his issues, so Grant and the coaches need to help him with those things
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Angus_W  
Date:   Sat 16 Oct 21:48

Spot on……..

He may be a bit of a handful managerial wise but he’s worth the effort. He’s one of these players - when he’s up for it, things start to happen. He’s bags of tricks & pace to burn.

We need to play him every week from the start.

“.........your on mute Jordan” 😀
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Sat 16 Oct 21:51

Yes, he played well and worked hard and was clearly up for it against the team who deemed he was not good enough for them

It's bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Sat 16 Oct 21:58

All players come in and out of form. He`s already shown what he can do when he`s on top form so a sustained run of good form will inspire the whole team.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gegganpar  
Date:   Sat 16 Oct 22:06

🙃

J angus blacklaws

Post Edited (Sat 16 Oct 22:16)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars11  
Date:   Sun 17 Oct 00:25

Connelly was our best player today, why do our fans not see that. Stalwart performance marred by one second-half pass.

Bluebell Polka
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: rossmcno1  
Date:   Sun 17 Oct 00:30

Raymies carefully worded response on this covers my thoughts.

Hope he plays just as well or preferably even better v Thistle.

[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: allanwilson10  
Date:   Sun 17 Oct 01:56

I think Thomas and Dow should be on the opposite wings - both were cutting inside to often.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bucuresti Par  
Date:   Mon 18 Oct 09:19

I think Dow is best on the right, and he links up well with Comrie. Thomas I also prefer on the right as he is more dangerous when he cuts inside, the same for Kennedy, prefer him on the left cutting in also. All three are dangerous when they drift around as well between the opposition defence and midfield. Wighton also drops into a lot of clever positions but doesn`t often get the ball quick enough. Given that we have lots of good attacking players that like these areas, that`s why I prefer O`Hara up top, on the shoulder, so it creates some space for them.

It was good to see all of the above coming back to life a bit more on Saturday, we need more from them these guys - they should be making and scoring goals.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Mon 18 Oct 14:41

He must have been getting it tight from killie fans. Watching highlights he Boots the ball into them after late equaliser then running back to half way line telling them to sit down

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net