DAFC.net
Home 28 November 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 First Time For Everything
Topic Originator: Livingston Par  
Date:   Tue 26 Oct 23:22

On Saturday we play Arbroath and it`s the first time I have ever expected us to lose this fixture. Lets just take that in......it`s Arbroath FFS. They look a decent bet at just under evens too...when did you ever think you couldn`t get even money for Arbroath to beat us?

My only hope is the long midweek trip to Inverness (where they have presumably put in a hell of a shift) will take it`s toll on the part time side. In that case we may scrape a 0 0 again as long as it`s not too windy.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: First Time For Everything
Topic Originator: rossmcno1  
Date:   Wed 27 Oct 00:00

“As long as it’s not too windy”

It’s Arbroath at the End of October bud, got some bad news for you 😂

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 27 Oct 00:11

Haha I know Arbroath well as my wife is from there.......let`s say I`ve been getting pelters every time we go there just now which makes this even worse.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Wed 27 Oct 09:02

Perhaps if really play well, the players follow instructions and apply themselves and really put a shift in and throwing bodies in front of shots etc then and maybe then…

We might sneak a 0-0 draw, we can then pat ourselves on the back and move on in hope that soon a team will have an off day and we might sneak a win.

Things will be looking up……..now yogi is gone!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsmad68  
Date:   Wed 27 Oct 11:20

Talking of the wind I was trying to work out which way it was blowing all last night. Got outside the ground and it was blowing me down the Halbeath road to cowden, yet inside it seemed all over the place. In Arbroath I am taking my kite.

Post Edited (Wed 27 Oct 11:20)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Wed 27 Oct 12:20

Is this the same Arbroath that beat ICT in Inverness last night

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 27 Oct 13:38

I think that says everything about the strength of the league this year which makes it even more annoying where we sit in the table.

But also makes me even more sure we will lose this one along with all the other obvious factors.

Post Edited (Wed 27 Oct 13:40)
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net