DAFC.net
Home 30 November 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Kevin O`Hara
Topic Originator: purekozma  
Date:   Sun 31 Oct 20:24

Three cheers for Kevin with a 4 minute brace on Saturday our new top league scorer, he does have goals in him. I wished him his hat trick which unfortunately didnt come we could really do with some player assists though BBC stats page shows none on the chart for Dunfermline.

‘Get up, get out the house, why are you sitting in with your head in your hands? Get up and face people.’
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Kevin O`Hara
Topic Originator: SergioDuarte  
Date:   Sun 31 Oct 21:38

He’s utterly brutal in a partnership . Maybe as in the box goal poacher he might have something . Shocking all round game even for this standard .
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DRreturns  
Date:   Mon 1 Nov 09:37

SergioDuarte wrote:

> He’s utterly brutal in a partnership . Maybe as in the box
> goal poacher he might have something . Shocking all round game
> even for this standard .

You don’t half speak some pi$h, he was second top goal scorer to Nisbet before they both moved to their current clubs. He’s shown he’s more than capable I’m this league, £100 quid says he goes on to be our top goal scorer this season with no less than 15 goals. I’m guessing you’re one of those fruits that thought Nicki Clark got a game because his dad was assistant 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻

I’m here to take over!!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Mon 1 Nov 09:48

His hold up play and passing are not the strongest part of his make-up, so I think he is most effective when playing off a big target man and being central? The second goal was a good example of this.

Playing wider on the left and being too far from his strike partner, means he will always be less influential, IMO?

It's bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DA-go Par Adonis  
Date:   Mon 1 Nov 11:14

Playing wider left means he's likely to need more than one touch of the ball do definitely doesn't play to his strengths.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love it when we go sell Kevin Nisbet,
He's gonna pay for everyone this season.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SergioDuarte  
Date:   Mon 1 Nov 17:43

Quote:

DRreturns, Mon 01 Nov 09:37

SergioDuarte wrote:

> He’s utterly brutal in a partnership . Maybe as in the box
> goal poacher he might have something . Shocking all round game
> even for this standard .

You don’t half speak some pi$h, he was second top goal scorer to Nisbet before they both moved to their current clubs. He’s shown he’s more than capable I’m this league, £100 quid says he goes on to be our top goal scorer this season with no less than 15 goals. I’m guessing you’re one of those fruits that thought Nicki Clark got a game because his dad was assistant 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻

I thought Nicky Clarke was a brilliant player for us . So you’re talking out your rear. You’ve simply invented a scenario in your head there . If you actually read what I said rather than foaming at the mouth and bashing out that utter drivel you’ll see that I said he was a good goal poacher. The other parts of his game are dreadful .
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bamba-Daft  
Date:   Mon 1 Nov 17:49

Agree with Sergio. His all round play is pretty poor even by championship standards.. he can be lethal in the box though, his movement is good.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net