DAFC.net
Home 05 July 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Unai Emery
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Wed 3 Nov 13:43

Unai Emery has ruled himself out of contention to be Newcastle United`s next manager, saying he is "100%" committed to Villarreal.

The former Arsenal boss confirmed on Tuesday he had been approached by the Premier League club, who made him their first choice to replace Steve Bruce.

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Unai Emery
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Wed 3 Nov 13:53

He failed very badly at Arsenal. Probably not the time for another spell in the English Premiership. Villareal is a much better prospect. He would be crazy to even consider Newcastle. But DAFC now maybe he just might be tempted.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Wed 3 Nov 13:56

Eddie Howe now favourite. paulo fonseca was 1/6 bookies favourite at one point.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AJ27  
Date:   Wed 3 Nov 14:10

His win percentage at Arsenal was better than Solsakaer’s is currently at Man Utd

Andy J
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1985Par  
Date:   Wed 3 Nov 14:50

I`m still hoping for Eddie Howe. Some fans talking about Benitez. I just don`t get the love in with the guy. His record in the PL was no better than Steve Bruce`s over 2 seasons but he`s thought of as some kind of Messiah. I think Everton fans are quickly finding out that he isn`t.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Wed 3 Nov 15:15

Like many managers out of a job just now, Eddie Howe relegated his last team. Is he the right man to save Newcastle from the drop. Doubt if he`s any better than Steve Bruce.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Inchkeithpar  
Date:   Wed 3 Nov 15:21

In hindsight I think he actually done a decent job at arsenal.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parallel Lines  
Date:   Wed 3 Nov 19:53

Is that Dick`s son?

I looked for my pet in all the books on animals and birds and then I found it in the Book of Revelations.Marty Feldman
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net