DAFC.net
Home 04 July 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Naebody Yet?
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Wed 3 Nov 19:20

This recruitment process is far too robust for me.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Naebody Yet?
Topic Originator: Mr P  
Date:   Wed 3 Nov 19:23

Patience my dear fellow, Patience, we need to get this right and hopefully get someone in that can at least getting the players we have competing in games.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Wed 3 Nov 19:26

I just hope we get the correct person this time.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 3 Nov 19:31

Quote:

Mr P, Wed 3 Nov 19:23

Patience my dear fellow, Patience, we need to get this right and hopefully get someone in that can at least getting the players we have competing in games.

Aye patience is a virtue. As well as an opera.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Wed 3 Nov 19:34

Friday…

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Wed 3 Nov 19:46

Happy to wait, it's a biggie..

Carole Baskin fed Rasta to a tiger.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: CrossPar  
Date:   Wed 3 Nov 20:04

Have another beak full of Trill and put the cover over your cage till it is all over!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Wed 3 Nov 20:38

Rather we took our time and actually interview candidates, I know that sounds strange but most clubs usually do it when they look for a manager

[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: k76  
Date:   Wed 3 Nov 21:07

Grants sacking has been on the cards for weeks, can’t believe the BOD have not been making some early enquiries to see who is available?

Would hope that who ever they choose is in the stand on Saturday for what is a vital game short and long term.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: rawpars  
Date:   Wed 3 Nov 22:00

I put my c.v in and nearly got the job until parrot spell checked it.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Never10yairds  
Date:   Wed 3 Nov 22:22

I don’t mind the process taking another week or two if we get someone good.

K76 I hope whoever we end up with isn’t watching from the stand on Saturday because the 3 guys I want to get the job are all attached to other clubs at the moment so presumably be at those games instead.

It will be interesting to see who is in the main stand Saturday. If a few unemployed managers are in the stand it may well start tongues wagging.

Post Edited (Wed 03 Nov 22:23)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Polt  
Date:   Thu 4 Nov 08:19

Pretty glad that even in our current position we appear to be attractive to various level of potential manager`s. It is something I truly didn`t expect. Yes we are a big club by scottish football standards but nowhere near our capabilities or potential.

I don`t mind it taking time as above I would prefer we get the right management team in and embedded to get us out of our current rutt.

I don`t really expect much from the morton game, I do hope the clear the air talks have worked and players are going hell for leather for the win.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 4 Nov 09:13

Quote:

Polt, Thu 4 Nov 08:19

Pretty glad that even in our current position we appear to be attractive to various level of potential manager`s. It is something I truly didn`t expect. Yes we are a big club by scottish football standards but nowhere near our capabilities or potential.

I don`t mind it taking time as above I would prefer we get the right management team in and embedded to get us out of our current rutt.

I don`t really expect much from the morton game, I do hope the clear the air talks have worked and players are going hell for leather for the win.

I think that is what the attraction is. Any decent manager sees where we are and knows our potential. Its a cracking job for anyone who needs or wants to show what he can do.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Thu 4 Nov 13:31

If your a Scottish based unemployed manager looking to get back into the game then surely your agent is telling you to show face at east on Saturday even if you’ve little chance of getting the gig!

My worry is we’re much improved and they give it to shields and whitttaker!

Things will be looking up……..now yogi is gone!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: neilholland999  
Date:   Thu 4 Nov 13:37

Quote:

Berkey, Thu 4 Nov 13:31

If your a Scottish based unemployed manager looking to get back into the game then surely your agent is telling you to show face at east on Saturday even if you’ve little chance of getting the gig!

Why would you be worried about us being much improved? Surely it doesnt matter who's in charge if we are playing to our full potential?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Thu 4 Nov 13:44

Quote:

neilholland999, Thu 4 Nov 13:37

Quote:

Berkey, Thu 4 Nov 13:31

Why would you be worried about us being much improved? Surely it doesnt matter who's in charge if we are playing to our full potential?

Please refer to his sig

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net