DAFC.net
Home 06 July 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Down
Topic Originator: Row_ZZ  
Date:   Sun 7 Nov 10:06

No, not relegation. Mood.

I can’t remember the last time I have felt as down in the dumps with the Pars. Perhaps when we were going through admin and the uncertainty I’d have a club to support.

In terms of relegation, however, that is now looking like a real possibility. The good thing is there is plenty of time and the manager will get plenty of backing, but we have to make the right appointment for sure.

I’m down also because we went from being an inclusive, fan-oriented club around 2016 to the current situation we’re in. It feels like all that hard work the fans put in has been thrown away in an instant. Back in 2016 we had Mikey as the General Manager and everything felt geared towards making the experience as inclusive as possible for the fans. The crowds we were getting were really good. Yesterday EEP felt like a total morgue. And it’s probably only going to get worse. I’m really starting to question where we are going as a club now. Seems we are going the same way Falkirk have went recently. Sad times.

I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net