DAFC.net
Home 06 July 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Shola Ameobi
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Sun 7 Nov 14:12

I didn`t see Kenny Miller at EEP yesterday, but I did spot the former Newcastle striker in the Directors Box before the game. I wonder if he was running the rule over one of our players to make a £multimillion offer? 🤔

He`s actually still employed by the Toon as their loans manager, so a slightly more likely scenario could be that Newcastle may have some players they want to send out on loan and he was checking the standard in the Scottish Championship. I don`t think he`d have been overly impressed at yesterday`s game. 😟

Not your average Sunday League player.

Post Edited (Sun 07 Nov 15:55)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Shola Ameobi
Topic Originator: Jeffery  
Date:   Sun 7 Nov 14:29

I think they sent a few to that new rangers club when they were in the lower leagues so farming some players out to this level is not totally impossible. Sending them to us would certainly show Newcastle how much they are up for a fight.

Pity about what he saw.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GJS93  
Date:   Sun 7 Nov 14:33

Morton have 2 players on loan from Newcastle

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: NikNakPar  
Date:   Sun 7 Nov 14:43

On yesterday's showing I can't see them ever being close to the Newcastle reserve team.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net