DAFC.net
Home 02 July 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 This season programmes
Topic Originator: gwh18  
Date:   Mon 8 Nov 13:56

Is there a list anywhere of what clubs are issuing programmes this season in Championship ? Guessing Patrick aren’t as I didn’t see anyone carrying one at the game.

Art the club printing team sheet ? Or is that Kiboshed with covid ?

Cheers

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: This season programmes
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Mon 8 Nov 14:05

Quote:

gwh18, Mon 8 Nov 13:56

Is there a list anywhere of what clubs are issuing programmes this season in Championship ? Guessing Patrick aren’t as I didn’t see anyone carrying one at the game.

Cheers

Team sheets are only available in hospitality this season, gwh. Previously, they were available in the club shop as costs were covered by a sponsor, but this is no longer the case, so less are printed.

I'm fairly certain you can now download them onto your smartphone about an hour before kick off, but I don't know how you go about it. I'm sure there'll be posters who can help.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JamesAndrew74  
Date:   Mon 8 Nov 14:59

Quote:

GG Riva, Mon 08 Nov 14:05

Quote:

gwh18, Mon 8 Nov 13:56

Cheers

Team sheets are only available in hospitality this season, gwh. Previously, they were available in the club shop as costs were covered by a sponsor, but this is no longer the case, so less are printed.

I'm fairly certain you can now download them onto your smartphone about an hour before kick off, but I don't know how you go about it. I'm sure there'll be posters who can help.

Our programme in my optimism has really went downhill this season. I’ve stopped buying them.

Modern way is digital sadly and I can see most clubs stopping this soon
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: allanwilson10  
Date:   Mon 8 Nov 15:47

I thought the same - the programme was not as good as it was in previous seasons. However, after the first couple of games it has improved and I really enjoy reading the European games section.

It is a new programme editor this season so I was prepared to cut them some slack - at least they have outlasted Peter Grant!!!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Mon 8 Nov 16:00

Quote:

allanwilson10, Mon 8 Nov 15:47

I thought the same - the programme was not as good as it was in previous seasons. However, after the first couple of games it has improved and I really enjoy reading the European games section.

It is a new programme editor this season so I was prepared to cut them some slack - at least they have outlasted Peter Grant!!!

Long time editor, Duncan Simpson, called it a day, Allan. Jason Barbour has stepped up to the plate on a voluntary basis, I believe and is learning as he goes. It will get better, for sure. 🙂

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: auldpar  
Date:   Mon 8 Nov 16:41

Some of the regular contributors have been missing since the programme was restarted. I have had a regular 3 pages but I`ve been unable to devote time to it recently due to family commitments. Also, another regular contributor, Jim MacDonald, sadly passed away last year. I`m hoping to find time soon to help Jason and to come up with some fresh ideas and to try to find some new contributors.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Mon 8 Nov 17:01

GWH18, email Matthew at the club re team sheets. They are printed off for the Pb for each match (as well as in digital version): sales@dafc.co.uk

Re programmes there is an email address on COWs for them:
progamme@dafc.co.uk

buffysbuns.wordpress.com
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gwh18  
Date:   Mon 8 Nov 17:26

Thanks folks 🙏

[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Mon 8 Nov 17:54

Re programmes there is an email address on COWs for them:
progamme@dafc.co.uk

That used to be Duncan Simpson`s email address, whether or not it has been passed to the new editor I don`t know.

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club (it will cost you nothing) when you shop online with one of 6000 retailers and insurance firms etc
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net