DAFC.net
Home 01 December 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Spotted thread
Topic Originator: AlfonzoBonzo  
Date:   Tue 9 Nov 12:08

Dick Campbell- standing outside Davie Gray’s in Hospital Hill in a suit. Could he be in for a polish before an interview? He looked nervous.

Show us yer....
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Spotted thread
Topic Originator: rawpars  
Date:   Tue 9 Nov 12:27

I`m always nervous when lve had spotted dick.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Spotted thread
Topic Originator: gordi-b  
Date:   Tue 9 Nov 12:33

Well he cannae be there for a haircut

G.B
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Spotted thread
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Tue 9 Nov 12:40

Dick always wears a suit, was there a bookies nearby?

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Spotted thread
Topic Originator: kba  
Date:   Tue 9 Nov 12:47

Quote:

MDCCCLXXXV, Tue 9 Nov 12:40

Dick always wears a suit, was there a bookies nearby?


🤣🤣🤣🤣.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Spotted thread
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Tue 9 Nov 13:27

Quote:

rawpars, Tue 9 Nov 12:27

I`m always nervous when lve had spotted dick.


I've had that and it's no laughing matter. I was stupid enough to go for a long run with no briefs under my running shorts....... ☹



Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Spotted thread
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Tue 9 Nov 13:30

Quote:

GG Riva, Tue 09 Nov 13:27

Quote:

rawpars, Tue 9 Nov 12:27

I`m always nervous when lve had spotted dick.


I've had that and it's no laughing matter. I was stupid enough to go for a long run with no briefs under my running shorts....... ☹


Chuffin Nora
I ken it’s ma birthday GG but cmon eh?
Tis awfy warm in here

”Buffy’s Buns are the finest in Fife”, J. Spence 2019”
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Spotted thread
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Tue 9 Nov 14:22

Quote:

buffy, Tue 9 Nov 13:30

Quote:

GG Riva, Tue 09 Nov 13:27

Quote:

rawpars, Tue 9 Nov 12:27

I`m always nervous when lve had spotted dick.


I've had that and it's no laughing matter. I was stupid enough to go for a long run with no briefs under my running shorts....... ☹


Chuffin Nora
I ken it’s ma birthday GG but cmon eh?
Tis awfy warm in here


Many happy returns, Buffster.....
I hope you manage at least a hat trick this evening. ☺



Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 


Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:
   
 Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net