DAFC.net
Home 06 July 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Thomas Meggle Interview
Topic Originator: RMGpar  
Date:   Fri 12 Nov 15:21

Now up on youtube..

At least he admits we are in a relegation battle and it`s all about staying in this league! Glad he sees Yogi as the man to drive us forward! You can tell they are both down to earth. passionate and driven and think they will both work well together tbh!

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Thomas Meggle Interview
Topic Originator: Never10yairds  
Date:   Fri 12 Nov 15:22

Any mention of improving the squad in January?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Fri 12 Nov 16:02

https://youtu.be/NcyMJH-2LNg

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club (it will cost you nothing) when you shop online with one of 6000 retailers and insurance firms etc
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Indiapar  
Date:   Fri 12 Nov 18:34

The decision has been made. I agree with Thomas Meggle that everyone (players, management, fans) should get behind the club and all push in the same direction.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Fri 12 Nov 20:03

Meggle and Hughes , the rest of the investors, their plans for the future, the Pars fans on the board, the fans themselves , it is a recipe for success.

The players need to step up and quickly .

They can either be part of the journey if they have the desire, or if they don’t, then they can just gtf…..their choice…

We are all in this together now and we the fans simply have to get behind the manager and the players and hope that things improve on the park soon.

There is no magic cure as Yogi alluded to in the interview but it will be easier…I would imagine…if the fans give every player and JH himself of course as much support as possible.

It will take time and I am sure there will be many disappointing results between now and the end of the season but if we can get that elusive win and start closing the gap on the teams above us….build momentum, then the confidence will come and I am sure we will still be in the Championship next season…..and then? Boom…..Leish ,Berty P…mark II or III , whatever. I think Yogi could be as close to those two as possible…..potentially.

I have been so disinterested in the Pars results this season as have many but when you have Pars running through your veins it does not take much to re ignite the spark….mine has…and I will be tuning in from afar tomorrow and can’t wait to get back into EEP in a few weeks time.

I am convinced it will have a different feel to it than my last visit v Hamilton.

COYP……….

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Fri 12 Nov 20:07

All of that desparado COYP

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net