DAFC.net
Home 01 December 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Not a bad week for Scottish sport.
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Mon 15 Nov 22:26

Dunfermline get a new manager and our first win of the season at a difficult venue. Scotland beat Moldova and Denmark plus I watched the under 21s gub the mighty Khazakstan 😆 The rugby team beat the 3rd in the world Ozzies then put up a sterling performance againat the Springboks currently world number 1s, matching the tries scored 2 -2.

Very pleasing.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Not a bad week for Scottish sport.
Topic Originator: EdmontonPar  
Date:   Wed 17 Nov 17:33

Let me add to that and say a great week for fitba for me

Grant gone, first pars win, scotland doing wonders, and now Canada are rising as World Cup qualification contenders, undefeated after 8 games, top of their group, and they just played 2 games in Edmonton and I of course attended both, beating both Costa Rica and Mexico.

What a few weeks indeed

Post Edited (Wed 17 Nov 17:34)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 17 Nov 17:53

Quote:

EdmontonPar, Wed 17 Nov 17:33

Let me add to that and say a great week for fitba for me

Grant gone, first pars win, scotland doing wonders, and now Canada are rising as World Cup qualification contenders, undefeated after 8 games, top of their group, and they just played 2 games in Edmonton and I of course attended both, beating both Costa Rica and Mexico.

What a few weeks indeed

Maybe get my lad to take an interest if they qualify. He's not normally interested in football. He emigrated to Whitehorse Yukon about 8 years ago.

Post Edited (Wed 17 Nov 17:54)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Wed 17 Nov 18:20

Maybe get my lad to take an interest if they qualify. He`s not normally interested in football. He emigrated to Whitehorse Yukon about 8 years ago.

So he flew the nest PARrot

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 17 Nov 21:30

Quote:

Buspasspar, Wed 17 Nov 18:20

Maybe get my lad to take an interest if they qualify. He`s not normally interested in football. He emigrated to Whitehorse Yukon about 8 years ago.

So he flew the nest PARrot

He didnae even need tae be egged on.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: EdmontonPar  
Date:   Fri 19 Nov 06:01

I’ve spent some time in Whitehorse. Great place. Very much stereotypical Canada. Mountains, wildlife, dog sledding etc.

I love it there

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net