DAFC.net
Home 01 December 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 John McGinn
Topic Originator: neilholland999  
Date:   Sat 20 Nov 18:27

MoM in Aston Villa's game today. If he can keep up his current form he must surely be in contention for player of the year!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: John McGinn
Topic Originator: bigdonnie  
Date:   Sat 20 Nov 18:40

bet gers fans are happy great start for stevie g can you imagine the fun if hibees knock them out tomorrow

donald mcneil
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Stoo  
Date:   Sat 20 Nov 19:15

Hanley and Adams scoring in the Norwich Southampton game. Gilmour getting a start in that game too.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: allparone  
Date:   Sat 20 Nov 19:20

Quote:

bigdonnie, Sat 20 Nov 18:40

bet gers fans are happy great start for stevie g can you imagine the fun if hibees knock them out tomorrow

I heard a few of them at work on the phone in wishing him all the worst luck in the world the other night. I hope he does well.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Sat 20 Nov 21:18

John McGinn was absolutely superb for Scotland against Denmark . Made me proud to be Scottish. Heart of a lion.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net