DAFC.net
Home 04 July 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Scottish Cup
Topic Originator: Levrad  
Date:   Tue 14 Dec 22:03

Never mind the Premiership guff Darvel beat Brechin tonight 5-4 on penalties after a 2-2 draw. Ryan Thomson converting the all important penalty. Reward is an away tie at Arbroath.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Scottish Cup
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Wed 15 Dec 19:08

Missed that was it on the telly. i prefer the lower league stuff Barrow v Ipswich FA Cup replay on ITV4 now if anyones intrested

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wetherby  
Date:   Wed 15 Dec 20:22

Currently 2-0 Barrow. Ipswich are really poor. I see Tom Beadling is on the bench for Barrow.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Wed 15 Dec 20:36

Barrow all over them and playing some good stuff. Comentator obviously not working for the Barrow tourist board he is making it sound like the end of the earth.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Wed 15 Dec 21:22

Quote:

Par, Wed 15 Dec 20:36
Comentator obviously not working for the Barrow tourist board he is making it sound like the end of the earth.

Even as someone who loves the place I can understand that, but there really are some plus points about it too.

The Beauty of Barrow in Furness Facebook

Visit Barrow

Come On Ye Bluebirds. Bring on The Tykes. :)

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club (it will cost you nothing) when you shop online with one of 6000 retailers and insurance firms etc
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc

Post Edited (Wed 15 Dec 21:56)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: elvis_lives  
Date:   Wed 15 Dec 21:40

Quote:

Par, Wed 15 Dec 20:36

Barrow all over them and playing some good stuff. Comentator obviously not working for the Barrow tourist board he is making it sound like the end of the earth.

It is.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net