DAFC.net
Home 04 December 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 New Head of Academy
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Tue 28 Dec 20:37

I see Bill Hendry has been appointed as the Head of the new Academy. Formerly held the same role at Hibs, and more recently FEFA, where he oversaw the development on some of the current Pars squad like Lewis McCann, Paul Allen, Matty Todd. Good to have the beginning of a proper club structure getting put back in place
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: New Head of Academy
Topic Originator: RossF  
Date:   Tue 28 Dec 21:36

I`m surprised he`s been appointed as our head of academy. At this time we have had no players who look exciting playing in our first 11 from fife elite. I thought we might have recruited from elsewhere?

[IP address logged]
 Re: New Head of Academy
Topic Originator: Hay Fever  
Date:   Tue 28 Dec 22:47

and if anyone helped developed they players it was Steven Wright as they were all nearly 17 or older when Hendry joined FEFA.

Post Edited (Tue 28 Dec 23:11)
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net