DAFC.net
Home 06 December 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: saltonsgonagetu  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 15:53

Speaking to ICT Media CEO Scot Gardiner said “At our first capacity restricted game last season, the club conducted a ballot from our Season Ticket holder list but unfortunately this led to almost 40% of those selected in the ballot not turning up on matchday. In order to address this frustrating situation, we changed to an RSVP ballot for the second capacity restricted match. This was an improvement but again led to around 30% not attending on matchday, so to try and ensure that the maximum number of those wishing to attend actually have the opportunity to, we have decided to make this game a first come first served system in order to try and make sure that those Season Ticket holders who really want to attend, are able to.”
Season Ticket holders can claim their ticket for this match by bringing their Season Ticket Card to the Caledonian Stadium Ticket Office from 10am until 12pm on Friday 31st December and from 10am until 4pm on Wednesday 5th January.

Season Ticket Cards must be brought to the Ticket Office, so staff can issue you with an actual match Ticket for the game against Raith Rovers.

Tickets will be issued one per each Season Ticket Card. If you are claiming for more than one person, please bring the relevant Season Ticket Cards with you.



Post Edited (Thu 30 Dec 15:55)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: nick_dafc1  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 16:27

Quote:

saltonsgonagetu, Thu 30 Dec 15:53

Speaking to ICT Media CEO Scot Gardiner said “At our first capacity restricted game last season, the club conducted a ballot from our Season Ticket holder list but unfortunately this led to almost 40% of those selected in the ballot not turning up on matchday. In order to address this frustrating situation, we changed to an RSVP ballot for the second capacity restricted match. This was an improvement but again led to around 30% not attending on matchday, so to try and ensure that the maximum number of those wishing to attend actually have the opportunity to, we have decided to make this game a first come first served system in order to try and make sure that those Season Ticket holders who really want to attend, are able to.”
Season Ticket holders can claim their ticket for this match by bringing their Season Ticket Card to the Caledonian Stadium Ticket Office from 10am until 12pm on Friday 31st December and from 10am until 4pm on Wednesday 5th January.

Season Ticket Cards must be brought to the Ticket Office, so staff can issue you with an actual match Ticket for the game against Raith Rovers.

Tickets will be issued one per each Season Ticket Card. If you are claiming for more than one person, please bring the relevant Season Ticket Cards with you.


That would be too sensible for our board.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: saltonsgonagetu  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 16:53

I think Scott Gardiners post shows that just doing an online ballot has big flaws as in ,folk taking tickets but not turning up .
I`m sure fans that work or are further away would complain about having to go to East End to pick up a ticket .

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 16:55

Thinking about fans! good to see that ICT are a good fan focused community club.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: sadindiefreak  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 17:06

Yeah a big queue of people probably not wearing masks or socially distancing is a fantastic idea to reduce the spread of Covid.

They could do the same thing online without putting people at risk.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: neilholland999  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 17:19

Quote:

sadindiefreak, Thu 30 Dec 17:06

Yeah a big queue of people probably not wearing masks or socially distancing is a fantastic idea to reduce the spread of Covid.

They could do the same thing online without putting people at risk.


It`s not the club`s fault if people choose not to wear a mask or properly maintain social distancing!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: sadindiefreak  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 17:34

Quote:

neilholland999, Thu 30 Dec 17:19

Quote:

sadindiefreak, Thu 30 Dec 17:06

Yeah a big queue of people probably not wearing masks or socially distancing is a fantastic idea to reduce the spread of Covid.

They could do the same thing online without putting people at risk.


It`s not the club`s fault if people choose not to wear a mask or properly maintain social distancing!


It absolutely would be if they created the situation for that to occur.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 17:43

Quote:

sadindiefreak, Thu 30 Dec 17:06

Yeah a big queue of people probably not wearing masks or socially distancing is a fantastic idea to reduce the spread of Covid.

They could do the same thing online without putting people at risk.


That makes sense.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
-
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 18:00

I asked this last week , it would take 2 minutes for fans (me being one) that don`t want to attend games.

The problem with a ballot is a father and his two sons want to go . the 2 sons get a ticket each. But the parent does not want the boys to go to game unattended

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.

Post Edited (Thu 30 Dec 18:02)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: Heinz57  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 18:23

Sandiefreak not everyone is online. My neighbour for example. He’s 69. I have to get him tickets at the moment as he has no relatives to help him. I’m sure a few of our elderly support are the same.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: sadindiefreak  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 18:52

Quote:

Heinz57, Thu 30 Dec 18:23

Sandiefreak not everyone is online. My neighbour for example. He’s 69. I have to get him tickets at the moment as he has no relatives to help him. I’m sure a few of our elderly support are the same.


OK. Open it up to online and in person. So reduced risk for all involved.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 19:19

Quote:

MDCCCLXXXV, Thu 30 Dec 18:00

I asked this last week , it would take 2 minutes for fans (me being one) that don`t want to attend games.

The problem with a ballot is a father and his two sons want to go . the 2 sons get a ticket each. But the parent does not want the boys to go to game unattended


For the hundredth time, how are Raith managing to organise this but we can`t?

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: saltonsgonagetu  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 19:28

Maybe Raith fans are falling out with each other over this?

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 20:19

So because of that one scenario where a son gets a ticket and not the father then nobody gets to go?

My first response to the people not turning up is so what? People currently with season tickets don’t make every game and the match still can kick off.

My second thought was that it’s easy enough to say no thanks if offered via email or text (and for the odd few that have no emails or mobile phones and get pulled out the hat, I go back to my initial thought

This can be as easy or as difficult as we want to make it
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 20:19

https://www.raithrovers.net/51752/ticketing-update.htm

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: brian  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 20:30

I guess your point is that Raith have some system setup to manage online systems to manage this.

I`m guessing we don`t, so it`s not practical.

____________________
contact: email me
File Share: https://share2.co.uk
ParsTV: https://ParsTV.co.uk
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 20:37

I guess his point is that where there`s a will there`s a way, unfortunatly our BoD don`t have any will to cater for the fans.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 20:39

Quote:

brian, Thu 30 Dec 20:30

I guess your point is that Raith have some system setup to manage online systems to manage this.

I`m guessing we don`t, so it`s not practical.


Well I`m telling you that`s completely unacceptable

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 20:42

Wee teamers arguing away on their own forum. Their only solace is that they at least have a chance of going unlike us 😂
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 20:49

Do we all have such a defeatist attitude when we encounter issues in our personal life or at work?

First issue we encounter, do we just stop or do we look for a best fit solution and apply it?

We’re trying to pull 500 names out of a hat, not get the boys on apollo13 home!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 20:51

Not sure if that`s addressed to me Brian ?

I simply flagged it up in response to a question about Raith`s modus operandi of allocating tickets.

"My first response to the people not turning up is so what?"

I think the "so what" is the potentially significant number of fans who are selected in the random draw but fail to show, thereby denying those who could have attended but were not successful.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: brian  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 20:53

Obviously a few volunteers on here could easily sort the problem
Get something setup and offer to the club.

____________________
contact: email me
File Share: https://share2.co.uk
ParsTV: https://ParsTV.co.uk
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 20:54

Ok, so apart from allowing people to let the club know so another name could be pulled out the hat…

let’s pretend that I get a magic ticket and on the day decide not to bother which means you don’t get a chance of another lucky dip to go (which you’re not now anyway)… so Same question, so what?

Post Edited (Thu 30 Dec 20:56)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: brian  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 21:00

What`s this pulling a name out of the hat. It clearly won`t work like that.

Your point is correct, same as Inverness, how can you get a system to work.

I`m not wanting to get into an argument, just pointing out some issues to get this to work.

Of course it would be far better to get people into the stadium but I don`t think is it`s as easy as you imply

____________________
contact: email me
File Share: https://share2.co.uk
ParsTV: https://ParsTV.co.uk
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 21:05

It’s a turn of phrase Brian as well you know…

Again it can be as easy or as difficult as we want to make it.

Do a random draw (could probably use a computer to randomise from the list quite easily), give 500 people the opportunity to go and who ever turns up gets to watch the team - simples!

Post Edited (Thu 30 Dec 21:06)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: k76  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 21:15

The club needs to let fans know why they can’t allow 500 season ticket holders into games.

I am sure if there is a reasonable answer then we won’t have an issue.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: AJ27  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 21:16

Sorry to appear negative Brian but every other club in the country is managing to find a way.

Andy J
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 21:24

Quote:

AJ27, Thu 30 Dec 21:16

Sorry to appear negative Brian but every other club in the country is managing to find a way.


But but but volunteers.....!

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: Socks  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 21:37

As I`ve said before, the way the Rovers are doing it looks about the best available. However, a simpler way along the same lines might be possible without too much bother.

Instead of saying in advance who you want to be grouped with, you can be automatically grouped with everyone else who has a season ticket registered at the same address. From there, it would simply be a matter of drawing out these addresses at random, and continue with it until the 500 places are taken. Everyone still gets the same chance, but in most cases it should avoid the worst aspects of a random draw whereby kids might be selected without an adult to take them.

Start - 500 available

Address 1 drawn - 3 season tickets, now 497 available

Address 2 drawn - 1 season ticket, now 496 available

...

Address 295 drawn, 2 season tickets, now 1 available

Continue draw until an address with only 1 season ticket is drawn for the last place.

That shouldn`t be difficult to do, given that it must all be on a database. If it didn`t make it too complicated, you might want to add a rule that children under a certain age cannot be unaccompanied and in the cases where they live at a different address to the adult they normally go with, maybe some manual intervention would be needed to make them appear at their parent/carer`s address. It probably wouldn`t be a huge job as I doubt it would apply to all that many.

After teh draw, publish the list of seats/season ticket numbers that have been successful both in the website and in the shop. Give those who are successful a few days to confirm that they want to attend. If no reply, continue with the draw.

It would probably need a few days to publicise it all, both on website and article in Dunfermline Press. But it should be possible. It`s not going to be perfect and if my suggestion can be improved upon, great. But something like this removes the worst of the issues without any inherent unfairness. The biggest time drain is probably in dealing with 200 emails confirming that people want to accept their places, but it should just be a matter of noting the acceptance.

It shouldn`t be necessary to specify particular seats to be used. Just set aside so many tickets for each block. If you do that, people will naturally spread out to fill the space.

Whatever we do, there absolutely must be Pars fans in the ground for our next home game, whenever that is and by whatever means are necessary to achieve it.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: stereo  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 21:56

There are plenty of ways this could have been managed with very little effort.

Feels like the club have just decided they can’t really be bothered. As someone said elsewhere it just looks like defeatism from the top down.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: parsfan  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 22:25

My thoughts.

1. I`d have people opt in, ideally email but phone or in person.
2. They could do it individually or in groups.
3. After the deadline, work out proportion of people applying individually and in groups and divvy up the 500 tickets proportionally. Make one draw for individuals, one for groups. You could make it more sophisticated with small groups, large groups etc but the important thing is the proportions so no one`s disadvantaged.
4. Have a reserve list for when tickets become available.
5. You get a ticket for a game, you miss out for the next and so on until everyone who wants has been to a game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The universe is ruled by chance and indifference



[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: brian  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 22:55

Socks
I can pick many holes in your reasoning, I`ll pick one.

"publish the list of seats/season ticket numbers that have been successful both in the website and in the shop"

Ideal situation to publish that data and let everyone have free access to ParsTV.


I`ve no idea the reasoning but the short timespan for the first two games made things very difficult

____________________
contact: email me
File Share: https://share2.co.uk
ParsTV: https://ParsTV.co.uk
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: theparsman1885  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 22:59

brian wrote:

> Socks
> I can pick many holes in your reasoning, I`ll pick one.
>
> "publish the list of seats/season ticket numbers that have been
> successful both in the website and in the shop"
>
> Ideal situation to publish that data and let everyone have free
> access to ParsTV.
>
>
> I`ve no idea the reasoning but the short timespan for the first
> two games made things very difficult
>
>

Don’t you need the postcode to access Pars TV? Surely the systems not so insecure that you can punch in any season ticket number and get logged straight on - surely not?!

For me an opt in system could have been set up dead simple. Notice on website, click link to reserve your seat. First 500 get in. Some would still complain but at least then the fans would have been in.

No need making things difficult.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 23:02

I assume our next two home games are on 15 January (Hamilton) and possibly 22 January (ICT) and I think it would be good for the relationship between the Board and the fanbase if DAFC were willing to allow into the ground the maximum permitted by government rules at the time (currently it looks like it will be 500 at each match.

This might involve DAFC in costs (stewards, cleaners etc) so the Board has to buy into the idea, just as every other Scottish club`s Board seems to have done. This needs to be done quickly, so an acceptable system can be put in place and volunteers recruited if necessary.

There are several ways an allocation of 500 tickets for each match can be made, and if there are lessons to be learned from how other clubs do their own allocations we shouldn`t be too proud to reject them. But there is little point in volunteers lining up to help and making suggestions if the Board is resolutely against the concept.

If there are difficulties in doing a random draw, then by far the simplest way is just to go by the season ticket numbers and allocate the first 500 numbers on the database to the Hamilton game, the next 500 to the ICT game, and then roll on by 500 a time for any future games with limited attendance. This isn`t "fair" in that high numbers on the database may never get the chance to see a limited attendance match, but with further home matches on 19 and 26 February I wouldn`t rule it out. Fans could then plan ahead if the number ranges are published.

Obviously not all the 500 ST holders chosen, by whatever method, will want to attend on their allocated date. They can be given the chance to roll their allocation over to the next match, but only if they notify DAFC five days before their allocated match - otherwise their allocation is "spent". DAFC can use those five days to allocate the "unwanted" seats via a first-come, first-served telephone line or (perhaps) online booking system.

Seat allocation should be left to spectators to work out for themselves - the government guidelines are for one-metre distancing, and the club should publicly stress them, but AFAIK these are recommendations and not mandatory.

I still think only the Main Stand needs to be opened, but if the numbers mean the Norrie has to be open as well then so be it. If the Norrie is not opened then disabled fans could use the platform in front of the Main Stand.

Kaiser Chief (Drew) has made the pertinent point that hardly any fans have expressed to him directly as SLO their views on the matter. However, I would suggest that this should not be decisive, for two reasons:
1 - assessing supporters` views should include more than direct correspondence from them. While very far from being representative of the whole fanbase, this forum, along with EEB and other social media channels, contains posts from several fans unhappy about the Board decision, along with practical suggestions how an allocation of 500 tickets could be managed.
2 - any foo

_________________

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club when you shop online with one of 7000 retailers, insurance firms etc
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc
Or donate £5 - text "DADSC" to 70970


Post Edited (Fri 31 Dec 06:24)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: Socks  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 23:06

That`s a fair enough point, Brian, but you don`t have to publish both together and I was suggesting it be one or the other. I guess seat number would be best since nobody gets any useful info from knowing that the person that has NWF-A-01 has been successful in a draw.

If people can find holes in what others suggest, that`s fine - hopefully we`d get something better if that happens. However, there must be something in place to allow fans to attend every home game from now to the end of the season.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 23:10

(Continued .......)

2 Any football club reliant on its supporters should operate on the presumption that its fans who have paid for admission should be allowed to watch the match in person, subject to government restraints. While this might not always be in the club`s best financial interests short term, goodwill is precious and once spent it is hard to get back.

So I hope the Board consider seriously the points made on this and other channels, and get something in place (or explain why it is not feasible).

_________________

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club when you shop online with one of 7000 retailers, insurance firms etc
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc
Or donate £5 - text "DADSC" to 70970
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: theparsman1885  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 23:10

I do despise this Cannae be bothered attitude.

It’s much more about reasons why not to do something rather than what CAN be done.

Too much hassle, constraints, cost = rather than what is right for the club and it’s fans.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: pars4life1  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 23:25

1. Various systems either that be first come first served or types of ballot can be easily implemented, as shown by the vast majority of clubs have done so, and indeed our own club implemented systems of restricted attendance early season

2. The club claiming hosting 500 season ticket holders and not hosting 2000+(not sure our exact numbers) over not hosting 2500+ is more costly is very very difficult to believe, its close to being an outright lie.

Simply if the club actually upheld its obligations and refunded season tickets for games they couldn`t provide it would be more profitable to accommodate 500 fans and at least make money from them rather than make nothing.

The boards claims otherwise is based on the assumption they can once again take season ticket holders money for granted and hope nobody complains.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 23:43

How are they checking that those "winning" season tickets are the ones who turn up to watch the game? Is the system capable of turning a season ticket "off" or are they simply valid for 12 months?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Thu 30 Dec 23:43

I`m on the point of asking for a refund. It was different last season. The club were not allowed to let us attend. 2000 of us paid upfront knowing there was a fair chance we would have to make do with streaming games.

How are we repaid when numbers are limited to 500 ? By getting sh@t on from a high level. It`s simply not good enough and I`m sick fed up of the same people time and time again finding reasons not to do something rather than going that extra mile to repay the fans for the loyalty they show every season. If our volunteers aren't capable of organizing a draw to allow 500 people to attend then we need to start paying someone who can. If that means less money in the managers budget then so be it. Football without us, the fans, is NOTHING

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"

Post Edited (Thu 30 Dec 23:48)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: arpar  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 00:05

Quote:

jake89, Thu 30 Dec 23:43

How are they checking that those "winning" season tickets are the ones who turn up to watch the game? Is the system capable of turning a season ticket "off" or are they simply valid for 12 months?


Just like a cup game. You turn season tickets off for the match and issue pdf tickets via email to the those successful much like if you buy them through the online system. Only these tickets are valid for the match.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 07:36

Let`s be honest, the situation isn`t great and for those who paid up front, not really fair - but I think everyone accepts we are where we are and any best endevours to get some fans in would have been generously welcomed by all.

However, All I`ve heard is minor issues (that have numerous potential solutions) and nonsense about costs (which would have been spent anyway if we all got to go and let`s remember, 3k of us have all prepaid to conver those costs)

speaking for me, I genuinely feel that all the goodwill and symphony I held for the club in this situation erodes every time I`m told that to give a reduced number from a known list the opportunity to attend has been put on the "too hard to do list"

For a group of successful business people, I don`t accept for one second this is beyond them or the club
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 07:42

Quote:

brian, Thu 30 Dec 20:30

I guess your point is that Raith have some system setup to manage online systems to manage this.

I`m guessing we don`t, so it`s not practical.


Why the hell are the Pars so lacking in online communication ?
Been a shambles for years.

Zwei Pints Bier und ein Päckchen Chips bitte
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 07:56

Quote:

arpar, Fri 31 Dec 00:05

Quote:

jake89, Thu 30 Dec 23:43

How are they checking that those "winning" season tickets are the ones who turn up to watch the game? Is the system capable of turning a season ticket "off" or are they simply valid for 12 months?


Just like a cup game. You turn season tickets off for the match and issue pdf tickets via email to the those successful much like if you buy them through the online system. Only these tickets are valid for the match.


For cup games it`s a blanket "no season tickets". This is "certain season tickets". So a system would be needed to generate valid tickets. One where the ticket couldn`t be duplicated or shared.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: parsfan  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 08:42

Quote:

jake89, Fri 31 Dec 07:56

Quote:

arpar, Fri 31 Dec 00:05

Quote:

jake89, Thu 30 Dec 23:43

How are they checking that those "winning" season tickets are the ones who turn up to watch the game? Is the system capable of turning a season ticket "off" or are they simply valid for 12 months?


Just like a cup game. You turn season tickets off for the match and issue pdf tickets via email to the those successful much like if you buy them through the online system. Only these tickets are valid for the match.


For cup games it`s a blanket "no season tickets". This is "certain season tickets". So a system would be needed to generate valid tickets. One where the ticket couldn`t be duplicated or shared.


In one scenario you can just enable the season tickets of the "winners" for that particular game. That would be a bit impractical in this situation as you`d probably need all stands open with people in their own seats.

If they were to have prescribed seats in only one stand then it would be like the league cup games with emailed/printed tickets as described by arpar.

To answer your initial question, you don`t. Just like in normal times there`s no check that the person using a season ticket is the right person. You just have to accept that there will be some abuse of the system.

It`s not a problem, unless you`re scrambling around looking for obstacles and reasons to do nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The universe is ruled by chance and indifference



[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 09:15

Quote:

parsfan, Fri 31 Dec 08:42

Quote:

jake89, Fri 31 Dec 07:56

Quote:

arpar, Fri 31 Dec 00:05

Quote:

jake89, Thu 30 Dec 23:43

How are they checking that those "winning" season tickets are the ones who turn up to watch the game? Is the system capable of turning a season ticket "off" or are they simply valid for 12 months?


Just like a cup game. You turn season tickets off for the match and issue pdf tickets via email to the those successful much like if you buy them through the online system. Only these tickets are valid for the match.


For cup games it`s a blanket "no season tickets". This is "certain season tickets". So a system would be needed to generate valid tickets. One where the ticket couldn`t be duplicated or shared.


In one scenario you can just enable the season tickets of the "winners" for that particular game. That would be a bit impractical in this situation as you`d probably need all stands open with people in their own seats.

If they were to have prescribed seats in only one stand then it would be like the league cup games with emailed/printed tickets as described by arpar.

To answer your initial question, you don`t. Just like in normal times there`s no check that the person using a season ticket is the right person. You just have to accept that there will be some abuse of the system.

It`s not a problem, unless you`re scrambling around looking for obstacles and reasons to do nothing.


How do you the system is capable of enabling only the winners?

My point is that judgements are being made on the complexity of this with no knowledge of the systems in place at EEP. Having a non-electronic system would probably be easier. Names get drawn, tickets offered, people come to the stadium at an allotted time with ID to collect their ticket/token/whatever.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: parsfan  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 09:53

Quote:

jake89, Fri 31 Dec 09:15

Quote:

parsfan, Fri 31 Dec 08:42

Quote:

jake89, Fri 31 Dec 07:56

Quote:

arpar, Fri 31 Dec 00:05

Quote:

jake89, Thu 30 Dec 23:43

How are they checking that those "winning" season tickets are the ones who turn up to watch the game? Is the system capable of turning a season ticket "off" or are they simply valid for 12 months?


Just like a cup game. You turn season tickets off for the match and issue pdf tickets via email to the those successful much like if you buy them through the online system. Only these tickets are valid for the match.


For cup games it`s a blanket "no season tickets". This is "certain season tickets". So a system would be needed to generate valid tickets. One where the ticket couldn`t be duplicated or shared.


In one scenario you can just enable the season tickets of the "winners" for that particular game. That would be a bit impractical in this situation as you`d probably need all stands open with people in their own seats.

If they were to have prescribed seats in only one stand then it would be like the league cup games with emailed/printed tickets as described by arpar.

To answer your initial question, you don`t. Just like in normal times there`s no check that the person using a season ticket is the right person. You just have to accept that there will be some abuse of the system.

It`s not a problem, unless you`re scrambling around looking for obstacles and reasons to do nothing.


How do you the system is capable of enabling only the winners?

My point is that judgements are being made on the complexity of this with no knowledge of the systems in place at EEP. Having a non-electronic system would probably be easier. Names get drawn, tickets offered, people come to the stadium at an allotted time with ID to collect their ticket/token/whatever.


When we`re back to normal(ish), report your season ticket as lost or stolen, then try to get into the next game with it. See how you get on.

Enabling and disabling electronic passes, which is what current STs are, basic functionality. They`d be useless otherwise.

As I, and others have suggested, the proven model of how it was done for the league cup five months ago would be the obvious way to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The universe is ruled by chance and indifference



[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: arpar  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 10:16

Quote:

jake89, Fri 31 Dec 07:56

Quote:

arpar, Fri 31 Dec 00:05

Quote:

jake89, Thu 30 Dec 23:43

How are they checking that those "winning" season tickets are the ones who turn up to watch the game? Is the system capable of turning a season ticket "off" or are they simply valid for 12 months?


Just like a cup game. You turn season tickets off for the match and issue pdf tickets via email to the those successful much like if you buy them through the online system. Only these tickets are valid for the match.


For cup games it`s a blanket "no season tickets". This is "certain season tickets". So a system would be needed to generate valid tickets. One where the ticket couldn`t be duplicated or shared.


What I`m saying is you do a blanket no season tickets on the system and issue everyone successful in the ballot a ticket which will gain you entry to the ground. Effectively the same as a cup game except your not paying for your ticket and the online ticket system is already designed for this so it would be very easy to achieve. Ask everyone to register interest by a certain date/time. Make the draw and then issue the tickets.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 10:29

Did someone say it would be easy to distribute 500 tickets amongst ST holders?

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 10:32

Quote:

wee eck, Fri 31 Dec 10:29

Did someone say it would be easy to distribute 500 tickets amongst ST holders?


Raith, Inverness, Partick, Morton, Arbroath, Queen of the South, Hamilton, Kilmarnock and Ayr seem to be attempting or have already done it. Instead of sitting on the fence making sarcastic, smart-@rse comments maybe you could tell us why we`re not interested in even trying to let our fans into the ground.

Again, maybe folk like you will wake up in May when you've still not been back in your seat.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"

Post Edited (Fri 31 Dec 10:34)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 10:50

I`ve made my position clear on this on another thread. I was simply pointing out that, if it`s an easy process, there doesn`t seem to be much consensus on here about what that should be. I`ve suggested anyone with a complaint should approach the board direct but for some reason that`s not acceptable.

`Folk like me` will continue to post our views on here even if other people don`t agree with them. The folk that complain the most on here are also the most precious when somebody puts an alternative view.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 11:01

Where there’s a will there’s a way!

...I think what`s disappointing is that when you boil it right down, we`re talking about producing and distributing tickets to a football match and hosting those spectators with valid tickets in the ground to watch the game - it`s basically what we do!!!

I don`t believe it`s beyond the wit of man do do this and I also don`t believe the BOD in their professional life would give up so easily on delivering their business objectives...

So for me, unless I hear otherwise (and not a list of relatively minor issues) then I have to go with the fact that the will is not there


Wee Eck, that's because in the vacuum, everyone is presenting solutions (of which there area many). Heres an idea, let the BOD or whoever has responsibility in the club pick one, communicate that and go with it!

Post Edited (Fri 31 Dec 11:05)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 11:03

FYI I wrote to the club and received a prompt response. I was going to keep it complete private but to be honest I`m not happy with the clubs stance.

Eck I draw up furniture for banking and retail clients. I know nothing about computerised ticketing systems so please stop asking folk on here to do the job of someone at the club.

You still can`t tell me why 500 Rovers fans are able to go on Sunday yet we`re locked out our ground. That is completely unacceptable and if you think it`s right and proper that folk like myself who`ve had a season ticket since 1987 are thinking twice about renewing come May then you clearly don`t appreciate the depth of feeling this decision has created.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 11:11

Da no 1- you don`t need to know how to do it

All you need to know is that it is clearly possible to randomly select entries from a list of season ticket holders and for those that know how to do it, it is relatively easy
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 11:22

`Eck I draw up furniture for banking and retail clients. I know nothing about computerised ticketing systems so please stop asking folk on here to do the job of someone at the club.`

Where have I asked anybody to devise a system for distributing tickets? The amount of misrepresentation on here is incredible. I`ve said my piece on this.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: parsfan  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 11:31

Quote:

wee eck, Fri 31 Dec 10:50

I was simply pointing out that, if it`s an easy process, there doesn`t seem to be much consensus on here about what that should be.


There doesn`t need to be a consensus. We don`t agree on what the best line up is...that`s never stopped a manager putting a team out.

That`s at least two lengthy threads on this subject now. Here`s a quick summary:

The board: it`s too hard, and we`ve already got your money. You`re not getting in.
Pars fans wanting to go game: it`s not really. It`s what you do.
The board`s supporters: well if it`s so easy, tell us how.
Pars fan wanting to go to game [1]: you could do this.
Pars fan wanting to go to game [2]: you could do that.
Pars fan wanting to go to game [3]: you could do a bit of this and a bit of that, most of it is stuff you`ve done before. In fact, all part of running a football club.
The board`s supporters: you can`t agree. See, it`s too hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The universe is ruled by chance and indifference



[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 11:34

"All you need to know is that it is clearly possible to randomly select entries from a list of season ticket holders and for those that know how to do it, it is relatively easy."

Presumably you know how to do it ?

Please explain the specifics.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 11:51

Quote:

wee eck, Fri 31 Dec 11:22

`Eck I draw up furniture for banking and retail clients. I know nothing about computerised ticketing systems so please stop asking folk on here to do the job of someone at the club.`

Where have I asked anybody to devise a system for distributing tickets? The amount of misrepresentation on here is incredible. I`ve said my piece on this.


You have repeatedly questioned those of us who ask why other arguably lesser clubs have managed it whilst we haven`t bothered our @rses.

What is the actual point of calling ourselves fans if we`re locked out the ground? It`s a pathetic stance to take. If Drew the SLO is reading this I`d like to know how I can get a refund on these 2 games and any in future where the club chooses to not allow me at least a 1 in 500 chance to attend.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 11:52

Quote:

veteraneastender, Fri 31 Dec 11:34

"All you need to know is that it is clearly possible to randomly select entries from a list of season ticket holders and for those that know how to do it, it is relatively easy."

Presumably you know how to do it ?

Please explain the specifics.


Ask Raith

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"

Post Edited (Fri 31 Dec 11:53)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: JamesAndrew74  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 11:54

Quote:

veteraneastender, Fri 31 Dec 11:34

"All you need to know is that it is clearly possible to randomly select entries from a list of season ticket holders and for those that know how to do it, it is relatively easy."

Presumably you know how to do it ?

Please explain the specifics.


Why not just ask Drew for a straight answer on here or by email?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 12:00

There are hundreds of online random draw generators where you can upload files of names and ask it to select a set amount (upto 200k names ). Sadly the club continue to put more distance between themselves and loyal supporters with their continued silence.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 12:20

To be fair to the Club, they have not said anything about fan access to the Hamilton or subsequent matches - these matches were not referred to in the Board statement, as was pointed out by TRBFC in the other thread on this forum.

There are probably logistical problems over the New Year period in deciding, publicising and implementing anything for the Hamilton match, but I really hope a favourable decision will be made soon, so this issue can be put behind us.

_________________

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club when you shop online with one of 7000 retailers, insurance firms etc
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc
Or donate £5 - text "DADSC" to 70970
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: nick_dafc1  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 12:22

The board could ask the other 20 clubs in Scotland who had to do it what methods they used.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 12:36

"Ask Raith"

See my 20:19 yesterday.

Just wondering if there were any perceived flaws in their system - it`s not a simple "one man one vote" procedure.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: TAFKA_Super_Petrie  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 12:36

https://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Club_Update&ID=13534

---------------------------------------------------------------


"People always talk about Ronaldinho and magic, but I didn't see him today. I saw Henrik Larsson; that's where the magic was."
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: theparsman1885  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 12:37

https://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Club_Update&ID=13534

Confirmation that they WILL be opening for the next home game.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: theparsman1885  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 12:38

Glad that’s out there now. That confirmation was sorely needed after this nonsense.

Now let the next debate about how its going to be done start😂
🤣

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 12:43

Good, common sense finally prevails!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 12:54

Well done to the club for arranging this, hopefully repair some of the damage for lack of action for the previous 2 games (although fortunatly one was called off).

Good luck to all who want to attend in the draw, my name will certainlty be in it

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 12:57

Excellent news. Well done to the club for listening and acting.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: parsfan  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 13:00

Brilliant.

To follow up on some suggestions on here, I`d like to volunteer to do the "random" draw 😁.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The universe is ruled by chance and indifference



[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 13:14

Hooray. Good luck to all and enjoy the game if you’re able to attend.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 13:19

"To follow up on some suggestions on here, I`d like to volunteer to do the "random" draw 😁."

Join the queue up Halbeath Road !!!

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 13:45

Very pleased.

There was a danger the issue was being allowed to fester, so it`s important that the club has regained control of the narrative.

TBH I`m not that bothered what system is put in place - inevitably some fans will be disadvantaged by whatever method is chosen, so let`s just all accept that and be glad that the team will get some support from the stands.

_________________

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club when you shop online with one of 7000 retailers, insurance firms etc
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc
Or donate £5 - text "DADSC" to 70970
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: MikeyLeonard  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 14:09

Well, if you(season ticket holders) are lucky enough to be allocated a ticket for these matches, make sure you aren`t a no show. There`s loads of other loyal supporters out there who pay at the gate every home game and put just as much into the club who would love the opportunity to attend.

If you cannae go, let the club know asap.

Post Edited (Fri 31 Dec 14:10)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 14:16

Quote:

MikeyLeonard, Fri 31 Dec 14:09

Well, if you(season ticket holders) are lucky enough to be allocated a ticket for these matches, make sure you aren`t a no show. There`s loads of other loyal supporters out there who pay at the gate every home game and put just as much into the club who would love the opportunity to attend.

If you cannae go, let the club know asap.


100% agree

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"

Post Edited (Fri 31 Dec 14:17)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: elvis_lives  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 14:27

I am getting more optimistic we won`t need to have this and will have full attendance by the time the Hamilton game comes around.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: CrossPar  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 14:38

Common sense at last. Just a pity that the club had to be shamed into it. Just hope they learn from this and make better decisions in the future.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: dpard  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 15:15

Quote:

MikeyLeonard, Fri 31 Dec 14:09

Well, if you(season ticket holders) are lucky enough to be allocated a ticket for these matches, make sure you aren`t a no show. There`s loads of other loyal supporters out there who pay at the gate every home game and put just as much into the club who would love the opportunity to attend.

If you cannae go, let the club know asap.


I`m guessing, many like myself, will apply for tickets for both ourselves and family members.
If I get 1 and my daughter doesn`t or vice Versa then neither of us would go.
Hopefully the club set it up, so that those that can`t go, can let them know so that others can then have a chance

The flame still burns
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 15:36


Posted from the Android app Topic Originator: CrossPar like
Date: Fri 31 Dec 14:38

Common sense at last. Just a pity that the club had to be shamed into it. Just hope they learn from this and make better decisions in the future.


I`m not at all sure the club was "shamed into it".

The previously-announced decision only covered the Arbroath and ICT games. I suspect the club may have deliberately left the way open to having fans in for the Hamilton game, depending on how things were looking and if so, it`s just a pity that wasn`t made clear at the time.

_________________

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club when you shop online with one of 7000 retailers, insurance firms etc
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc
Or donate £5 - text "DADSC" to 70970
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 16:32

Quote:

CrossPar, Fri 31 Dec 14:38

Common sense at last. Just a pity that the club had to be shamed into it. Just hope they learn from this and make better decisions in the future.


FFS no ones being shamed into anything. The announcement was only for 2 games. This covers the next game. Not really hard to understand

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 17:19

The original statement said a loss of money and causing divisions in the supporter base as 2 of the main reasons.

I think missing the Hamilton game was and omission and after the Fans backlash, which they didn`t antisipate, the BoD have reconsidered.

Hopefully the BoD can learn from this going forward and to include the fans in their thinking when making descissions going forward,

I must thank the BoD for reconsidering their initail descission.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: CrossPar  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 17:50

Quote:

da_no_1, Fri 31 Dec 16:32

Quote:

CrossPar, Fri 31 Dec 14:38

Common sense at last. Just a pity that the club had to be shamed into it. Just hope they learn from this and make better decisions in the future.


FFS no ones being shamed into anything. The announcement was only for 2 games. This covers the next game. Not really hard to understand


So you don`t think the fans reaction had anything to do with it then? Waken up min!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 18:12

Quote:

CrossPar, Fri 31 Dec 17:50

Quote:

da_no_1, Fri 31 Dec 16:32

Quote:

CrossPar, Fri 31 Dec 14:38

Common sense at last. Just a pity that the club had to be shamed into it. Just hope they learn from this and make better decisions in the future.


FFS no ones being shamed into anything. The announcement was only for 2 games. This covers the next game. Not really hard to understand


So you don`t think the fans reaction had anything to do with it then? Waken up min!


I do think they`ve made a decision re the Hamilton game but I don`t think they`ve been "shamed" into it.

There`s a difference

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: ICT 500 Tickets allocation
Topic Originator: arpar  
Date:   Fri 31 Dec 18:31

I can`t believe that the situation of having restrictions on fans less than season ticket holder numbers didn`t come up in a board meeting before the season started. It was always a very plausible scenario and it should have all been planned for well in advance.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 


Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:
   
 Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net