DAFC.net
Home 30 November 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Patons Pars Reunion
Topic Originator: jamie_dafc  
Date:   Sat 19 Mar 18:44

So I was due to go to this amazing event tomorrow but I`ve tested positive for covid so I can`t go. I now have 2 tickets going if anyone wants to get in touch with me to take them. It`s far too good a line up and has the potential to be an amazing event for there to be empty seats. Would love someone to be able to get tickets who couldn`t get them when they went on sale.

I`m beyond gutted that I can`t go. This season was the second year I started to go to the games with my now late Grandad. I was 8 years old by the promotion and remember it well and still have one of those t shirts from the promotion party. I mean, being a kids size I can`t wear it anymore, but its still there.

Anyway, if anyone wants to get in touch let me know and we can arrange something, just looking for the cost back tbh.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net