DAFC.net
Home 08 December 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Patons Premier Pars
Topic Originator: Heinz57  
Date:   Sun 20 Mar 17:25

Was at this today with my mate. Good day. Bert a proud man. Campbell as usual very entertaining. Great to see ex players turn out. Westie, Ivo, Alan Muir, Petrie, Hamish, Flea, Mark Millar to name a few. Good to hear stories of 95/6 season. Good footage of Norrie and the promotion push. Brought wonderful memories back. Tannadice game when we were moved to corner stand. Several players mentioned the noise we all made. I’m a man in my 60s and yes, brought a tear to my eyes. I’m not ashamed though. Oh if they could only play for us the now. In that I’m not being deprimentive to our present players but the grit, determination and camaraderie we had then was superb. Place was full. Pars tv there so worth a watch. (Especially Campbell as an auctioneer at the end not to be missed.)

Well done to all who arranged this.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Patons Premier Pars
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Sun 20 Mar 17:32

Great Post H57

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
 Re: Patons Premier Pars
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Mon 21 Mar 09:30

An enjoyable afternoon, all round.

Congrats to the prime movers, very well organised.

One wee error in the souvenir brochure notes - Stewart Petrie didn`t get a straight red card at Tannadice after he scored the winning goal - it was two cautions.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net