DAFC.net
Home 28 November 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Highlights Partick Thistle
Topic Originator: brian  
Date:   Wed 23 Mar 10:33

link to highlights

up now
Dom Thomas up at noon.

John Hughes interview not available, but you can hear him after the game here

some technical problems again last night. with the network connectivity. caused issues with audio but eventually resolved.

Post Edited (Wed 23 Mar 10:34)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Highlights Partick Thistle
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Wed 23 Mar 10:38

Finally some highlights that I actually want to watch this season. Great stuff
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Wed 23 Mar 10:59

I watched the first half and the last 10 minutes on the iPlayer. Who said we don`t play attractive football? If Jonathan Sutherland says it`s the best half of football they`ve seen in the Championship this season that`s good enough for me!

Huge credit has to go to Yogi. For the first 2 months he had to make do with what he had inherited and he kept us in touch with the rest of the field. Then he had to build his own team and gradually gel them into a competitive unit. Only now are we seeing the rewards for his patience and faith in the players and the way he wants them to play. He can come across as a bit of a joker at times but he knows how to put a football team together.

Post Edited (Wed 23 Mar 11:05)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dd23  
Date:   Wed 23 Mar 16:36

Good post Wee Eck.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Fri 25 Mar 09:50

I don`t think I`ll ever tire of watching our fourth goal - the pass, the run, the shot, the celebration. With the apparent new tactic of leaving three players up the field when defending a corner could we see more goals like this?

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net