DAFC.net
Home 28 November 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 12/1
Topic Originator: FA1968  
Date:   Thu 24 Mar 21:01

Pars to beat Inverness 2 - 1, im having some of that.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 12/1
Topic Originator: DBA  
Date:   Thu 24 Mar 21:55

Quote:

FA1968, Thu 24 Mar 21:01

Pars to beat Inverness 2 - 1, im having some of that.


I`ll take your money if you`re offering it? Guaranteed 1-1 draw, so I`ll take your wasted bet.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 12/1
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Thu 24 Mar 21:59

Quote:

DBA, Thu 24 Mar 21:55

Quote:

FA1968, Thu 24 Mar 21:01

Pars to beat Inverness 2 - 1, im having some of that.


I`ll take your money if you`re offering it? Guaranteed 1-1 draw, so I`ll take your wasted bet.


FFS lighten up you dobber

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 12/1
Topic Originator: DBA  
Date:   Fri 25 Mar 07:20

Quote:

da_no_1, Thu 24 Mar 21:59

Quote:

DBA, Thu 24 Mar 21:55

Quote:

FA1968, Thu 24 Mar 21:01

Pars to beat Inverness 2 - 1, im having some of that.


I`ll take your money if you`re offering it? Guaranteed 1-1 draw, so I`ll take your wasted bet.


FFS lighten up you dobber


You okay mate?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 12/1
Topic Originator: Gaz3822  
Date:   Fri 25 Mar 08:40

Quote:

da_no_1, Thu 24 Mar 21:59

Quote:

DBA, Thu 24 Mar 21:55

Quote:

FA1968, Thu 24 Mar 21:01

Pars to beat Inverness 2 - 1, im having some of that.



I`ll take your money if you`re offering it? Guaranteed 1-1 draw, so I`ll take your wasted bet.



FFS lighten up you dobber



You okay mate?


Haha only when he`s being a smart erse



Post Edited (Fri 25 Mar 08:42)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 12/1
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Sat 26 Mar 13:50

He acts like a complete tool to anyone with a differing opinion to him tbh. Just ignore him
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 


Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:
   
 Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net