DAFC.net
Home 26 November 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 What are the chances
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Tue 29 Mar 13:24

Of 22 players finishing the Raith match?

Gonny be a powderkeg. I hope our lads all keep the heid. We are going to need them all.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: What are the chances
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Tue 29 Mar 13:25

Donaldson was lucky to stay on the park Saturday, he was losing the head near the end of the game

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars11  
Date:   Tue 29 Mar 14:29

Raith have a few players who lose the plot easy. My bet is Benedictus to walk first if he is not suspended already. McKay and Berra also suspect.

Bluebell Polka
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Tue 29 Mar 14:33

Benedictus is suspended

F muller
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Tue 29 Mar 14:54

What would be the better result for us in Rovers` Challenge Cup final against QOS on Sunday? If they win they could be on a high or suffering a hangover from the celebrations. If they lose they could be on a downer or more determined to make the promotion play-offs to compensate for the Cup loss. There`s also the effect of the result on QOS to consider of course.

I think we just have to concentrate on our own game and make sure our attitude is right and discipline`s a big part of that. I think the only sending-off we`ve had this season was Dorrans` at Hamilton for `handball` and that was rescinded on appeal.

Post Edited (Tue 29 Mar 15:15)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Alan  
Date:   Tue 29 Mar 15:37

Was Comrie not sent off in the last minute against Kilmarnock a few weeks ago

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 29 Mar 15:43

Correct, Alan! You spotted my deliberate mistake!😊😊😊

It was a harsh second booking I think for a guy who rarely loses his cool.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dafc111  
Date:   Tue 29 Mar 16:45

Speaking of red cards, Montrose have had 7 this season and 6 over their last 8 games!
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Tue 29 Mar 17:54

Quote:

wee eck, Tue 29 Mar 14:54

What would be the better result for us in Rovers` Challenge Cup final against QOS on Sunday? If they win they could be on a high or suffering a hangover from the celebrations. If they lose they could be on a downer or more determined to make the promotion play-offs to compensate for the Cup loss. There`s also the effect of the result on QOS to consider of course.

I think we just have to concentrate on our own game and make sure our attitude is right and discipline`s a big part of that. I think the only sending-off we`ve had this season was Dorrans` at Hamilton for `handball` and that was rescinded on appeal.

Result doesnt matter but a leg sapping period of extra time and a few injuries would be just dandy.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 29 Mar 18:04

And a couple of red cards!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Tue 29 Mar 18:40

Quote:

wee eck, Tue 29 Mar 18:04

And a couple of red cards!

Would they be not be suspended from next season`s Mickey Mouse Cup rather than league games, eck?

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 29 Mar 18:47

I thought a `straight red` meant immediate suspension regardless of competition but I`ve given up trying to keep up with disciplinary procedures.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dafc  
Date:   Tue 29 Mar 20:06

Raith had 2 sent off V ICT along with mcgylnn plus lost Berra and McDonald with injury. Not sure if straight reds and how it works, both would have been suspended for league v Arbroath.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: par-91  
Date:   Wed 30 Mar 08:52

Quote:

wee eck, Tue 29 Mar 18:47

I thought a `straight red` meant immediate suspension regardless of competition but I`ve given up trying to keep up with disciplinary procedures.

Only if it’s for violent conduct or serious foul play, I believe. Could be wrong though, I don’t really keep up to date with all this.

Another question: Ben Williamson was one of the Raith players sent off v ICT. He was then away with Scotland u21s at the weekend. Does that count as his suspension served, despite the fact he couldn’t have played anyway?
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net