DAFC.net
Home 26 November 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Amazon Smile
Topic Originator: saltonsgonagetu  
Date:   Thu 31 Mar 10:30

I received this today from Amazon ,amazing amount of money that costs the customer absolutely nothing. This is your quarterly AmazonSmile donation notification. Your chosen charity, Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club, recently received a quarterly donation of £96.76 from AmazonSmile, thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.co.uk or with AmazonSmile turned ON in the app.

To date, Amazon has donated a total of:
£311.55 to Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club
£14,283,495.93 to all UK charities
Thank you for supporting Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club at no extra cost to you by shopping at AmazonSmile. You can track your impact throughout the year at the Your AmazonSmile Impact page.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Amazon Smile
Topic Originator: DadPar  
Date:   Thu 31 Mar 10:58

Couldn`t agree more. Costs us as individuals nothing, either.

Even at my modest purchase levels, I`ve donated more to DADSC than I would have otherwise.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Thu 31 Mar 11:27

Thanks from DADSC to everyone who participates in this scheme, it is of great help to us and costs you nothing. (It reduces Jeff Bezos` income slightly, too!)

Just make sure that you are signed up to Smile Amazon with "Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club" as your preferred recipient, and then use the Smile portal for all your Amazon shopping.
https://smile.amazon.co.uk

And for your non-Amazon online shopping, use Easyfundraising - see the link in my signature.

Any problems, let me know.

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club when you shop online with one of 7000 retailers, insurance firms etc
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc
Or donate £5 - text "DADSC" to 70970

Post Edited (Thu 31 Mar 11:30)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Thu 31 Mar 15:05

Just signed up

F muller
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net