DAFC.net
Home 29 September 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 partick thistle tickets
Topic Originator: delboi  
Date:   Sat 16 Apr 19:22

do we need to get them form there site or can we get them at east end?

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: partick thistle tickets
Topic Originator: elvis_lives  
Date:   Sat 16 Apr 20:09

You will be able to buy them online from Partick. Get the QR code and you are good to go.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Sat 16 Apr 20:15

You can also get them on the day from their portacabin behind the Jackie Husband stand, if all else fails.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: back oh the net  
Date:   Sat 16 Apr 20:40

Quote:

Paralex, Sat 16 Apr 20:15

You can also get them on the day from their portacabin behind the Jackie Husband stand, if all else fails.

That will be a total nightmare if we’re in the Colin weir stand but av a funny feeling after the carry on at the raith game with smoke bombs then we may well be in the Jackie husband stand

Come on ye pars ⚽️
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 16 Apr 21:37

We will be on the usual derelict stand.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parfect68  
Date:   Sat 16 Apr 21:39

Tickets already available, Colin Weir stand https://tickets.ptfc.co.uk/package_link/LZEmOKzmpW/DunfermlineAthletic
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rusty Shackleford  
Date:   Sat 16 Apr 21:55

Quote:

Paralex, Sat 16 Apr 20:15

Sorry to pounce but they don`t like this. I turned up on the day the last match to be told that they don`t sell them on the day to away fans. After much "are you really going to turn me and my kids away when you have thousands of empty seats" they relented. Might be tougher next week for a bigger match.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parak obama  
Date:   Sat 16 Apr 22:12

Quote:

Parfect68, Sat 16 Apr 21:39

Tickets already available, Colin Weir stand https://tickets.ptfc.co.uk/package_link/LZEmOKzmpW/DunfermlineAthletic

[IMG]https://share2.co.uk/f/1152_471_P300411_16.49_[02].jpg[/IMG]
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Sat 16 Apr 22:41

Yes, you may be right there Rusty because the last two times I`ve been to Firhill, I went with my Partick supporting pal and suffered not quite in total silence in the Thistle end, in the Colin Weir stand, while the Pars fans were in the Jackie Husband. I did get a ticket last week no problem from the Killie ticket booth.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: partickthistlelad  
Date:   Wed 20 Apr 16:25

You can also purchase them online right up to kick off and you will get the QR code that will let you in mate

red and yellow army
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Wed 20 Apr 18:02

I wouldn`t travel to Firhill without booking a ticket beforehand. Thistle`s website specifically says that "no ticket sales will be available for Dunfermline Athletic fans on matchday."

Of course they might change that policy on Saturday if faced by dozens of ticketless Pars fans, but why take the chance?

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-fixture/partick-thistle-v-dunfermline-athletic-23rd-october-2021/

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club when you shop online with one of 7000 retailers, insurance firms etc
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc
Or donate £5 - text "DADSC" to 70970

Post Edited (Wed 20 Apr 18:03)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: WATDATDAFC  
Date:   Wed 20 Apr 18:20

Is there any update on ticket sales? Be dissapointed if we take less then 1000 fans for such a big game

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Wed 20 Apr 18:59

I may be wrong but I don`t think away teams give us updates on ticket sales.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: WATDATDAFC  
Date:   Wed 20 Apr 19:33

I think you are right, you cant select seats so not able to get an indication on level of sales, hopefully its going well.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 20 Apr 20:35

Quote:

Stanza, Wed 20 Apr 18:02

I wouldn`t travel to Firhill without booking a ticket beforehand. Thistle`s website specifically says that "no ticket sales will be available for Dunfermline Athletic fans on matchday."

Of course they might change that policy on Saturday if faced by dozens of ticketless Pars fans, but why take the chance?

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-fixture/partick-thistle-v-dunfermline-athletic-23rd-october-2021/

Your link is for the game in October.

It is useful though l as it confirms last time it said the same...... but I bought tickets online after 13:00 on the day for that game.

Probably badly worded and they meant no physical ticket sales on the day.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Wed 20 Apr 21:14

"Your link is for the game in October."

Apologies, I thought I had got it by following the links on the Thistle website for Saturday`s game, but probably I got it wrong. Anyway, the website now makes things clearer.

"Online ticket sales for Dunfermline AFC fans will be available right up until kick-off.

There will be no provision available for physical in-person ticket sales for Dunfermline AFC supporters on matchday."

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-fixture/partick-thistle-v-dunfermline-athletic-23rd-april-2022/

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club when you shop online with one of 7000 retailers, insurance firms etc
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc
Or donate £5 - text "DADSC" to 70970
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 21 Apr 10:34

Good news 👍
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Thu 21 Apr 15:04

I went through for the cup game and told no ticket sales so had to buy online to scan QR code at turnstyle. Stand certainly needs condemned.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parak obama  
Date:   Thu 21 Apr 15:44

Is the Colin Weir stand as bad as the main stand at Morton for those of us over 6 foot tall?

[IMG]https://share2.co.uk/f/1152_471_P300411_16.49_[02].jpg[/IMG]
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rusty Shackleford  
Date:   Thu 21 Apr 15:46

I don`t remember it being particularly bad, but I`m not a six footer. What I do remember is it being an absolute dive. Not sure we appreciate how nice EEP is in general in comparison to most. Especially the surrounding location as well.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 21 Apr 16:13

Quote:

parak obama, Thu 21 Apr 15:44

Is the Colin Weir stand as bad as the main stand at Morton for those of us over 6 foot tall?

It`s cramped but not as bad as Morton.

The one at Morton is bad for anyone over 6 years of age, nevermind 6ft tall.

It`s a slum though.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Thu 21 Apr 17:07

These stands were built when the working man was small. This was caused by the poor diets that working men ate. My dad was only just over 5ft tall. My son is about 6ft. If you want to make comments about the stands, think about the social injustices of the working classes in the early 20th century.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net