DAFC.net
Home 04 July 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Prediction League winner
Topic Originator: brian  
Date:   Mon 2 May 20:44

Thanks to everybody who entered the Prediction League. Hotly contested as usual.

And the Winner is : nick_dafc1 with a gap of 30 points at the top, well done.

nick_dafc wins a DAFC season ticket sponsored by Squealadeal and DAFC.net.

Followed up by a close group of competitors: GF69, sadindiefreak, Robb, Stanza and Donald.

A special mention must also go to Stella_Kozma for a grand total of 23 matches which he predicted correctly and gained a maximum of 5 points for each of these fixtures.

I will update the system to make it a little easier to enter predictions and be informed of upcoming matches. Any feedback on the system would be helpful.

The money donated went to the DADSC Lift Fund, thank you for sponsoring.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Prediction League winner
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Mon 2 May 21:33

On behalf of DADSC, thank you to everybody who took part and put money in the pot. Thanks too for the generosity and hard work of Brian, Timothy, and their organising team, and to Graeme and Squeal-a-Deal for their sponsorship of the league.

If there is one thing I have learned in the years the Prediction League has been running it`s that football fans are, almost to a man or woman, pretty useless at forecasting the correct scores of football matches - so congratulations to Nick, but next year I`m coming to get you!

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club (it will cost you nothing) when you shop online with one of 6000 retailers and insurance firms etc
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Mon 2 May 21:36

Congratulations Nic.
Difficult year for predictions.
Let me know your preferred seat and I`ll sort out your season ticket for next year as soon as they are available.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: yorkiepar  
Date:   Mon 2 May 21:43

As a fellow prediction league participant, thanks to all for organising this and congratulations to Nick for a truly remarkable points total. Looking forward to next season ………. hopefully still in the Championship 🙄

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: nick_dafc1  
Date:   Tue 3 May 08:04

Thank you all, It was a little difficult the last weeks trying to keep putting in the predictable scores I had all season. Pick head over Heart.

Thanks Brian and Parrot for organising, a great bit of fun each week, I`ll email you with my preferred seat.

Stanza, I welcome the challenge next season :)
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net