DAFC.net
Home 03 October 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Scott Brown
Topic Originator: ParfectXI  
Date:   Thu 5 May 21:00

Scott Brown is connected with the Raith managers job and would want to take Whittaker with him as assistant.

I would say we allow him to go on the proviso that he also takes Hughes and Shields.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Scott Brown
Topic Originator: summeragent  
Date:   Thu 5 May 21:44

Quote:

ParfectXI, Thu 05 May 21:00

Scott Brown is connected with the Raith managers job and would want to take Whittaker with him as assistant.

I would say we allow him to go on the proviso that he also takes Hughes and Shields.

….and most of the team 🤣🤣👍
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Thu 5 May 23:49

The sad thing is that many of our former players not reckoned to be good enough come back to haunt us by starring for our rivals.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AJ27  
Date:   Fri 6 May 07:13

In reality I’m not sure there are really that many - those who go on to better things just stand out to us - there are numerous ex Pars players in the lower leagues. I remember lots of people on here having a go at those who criticised Ryan Williamson saying he’d prove everyone wrong when he was a star in the Premier League - how’s that one going?

Andy J
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ParfectXI  
Date:   Fri 6 May 10:18

Tbh i reckon there are a few players in our team who actually could be good, however, they are being let down by poor coaching and management.

I always remember the old adage- “a good manager can make a poor player better, a bad manager will make all players worse!”

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Fri 6 May 11:36

Kevin Thomson is also being touted for the Raith job.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: General Zod  
Date:   Fri 6 May 12:04

Didn`t Thomson turn down Kilmarnock? Cant see him going to a club like Raith for his next step, which will surely be upwards.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Fri 6 May 12:26

No Kilmarnock turned him down.

F muller
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: Connor560  
Date:   Sat 7 May 11:24

Confirmed he has retired from football.

Seen he was at the dugout again on Wednesday night, hopefully he can give the boys a bit of something today and get us through!

C'mon Ye Pars!
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net