DAFC.net
Home 26 May 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 pains me to say it, but the complete reboot is what was needed
Topic Originator: thebear  
Date:   Sat 7 May 19:10

not convinced by manger, but still think for money stick with him.who else will take it.
players, sorry largely awful
goal scorers as stated before worse than useless
board not convinced of strategies at times
germans- WHERE ARE YOU
my concern was if we stayed up it would be the same next year, we need to start afresh, new outlook on where are going whe we want to be, i’ve always believed we are a top 4 in country, but never get close to achieving, i am an old fart i remember the good old days
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: pains me to say it, but the complete reboot is what was needed
Topic Originator: GG4  
Date:   Sat 7 May 19:11

Nope JH can GTF.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: bobopar  
Date:   Sat 7 May 19:15

Been here many times in my 45 years of going to East End although this year is the least I have been for years. In my mind we do need a clear out but that will happen naturally with the amount of loan and older players we have on our books. Probably like under AJ and JJ it will take a few seasons to go back up. Only time will tell.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 7 May 19:17

Can’t agree with this, many of our players have done a good job at this level. O’hara and toddy have scored plenty with other clubs at this level for a start.

Yogi has to go, along with the coaches. The reset starts with a new man evaluating those that are still in contract.

Things will be looking up……..now yogi is gone!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: General Zod  
Date:   Sat 7 May 19:18

Top 4 in the country? Oh ma sides!😆. How much for a gram, man?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsmad68  
Date:   Sat 7 May 19:21

Agree. A complete and painful reboot is required.
I was saying after the game that if we were competing for a promotion spot with Falkirk, Airdrie and others it would be a cracking league, but I think we may have a couple more years of pain to endure before we see a turn in fortunes.
The football in the last few years has been quite grim and sorry to say, I think it is set to continue without the painful reboot.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net