DAFC.net
Home 25 May 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Very emotional
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Sat 7 May 22:15

Well it didn’t end the way I’d hoped but that’s football for you.

The emotions have kicked in and I just wanted to say thank you again.

It’s been a blast these last 15 years.

Thank you Pars fans for your kindness, support and laughter.

I’ll see you next season, from my seat in the Norrie.

Enjoy your summer.
Buffy xx

buffysbuns.wordpress.com
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Very emotional
Topic Originator: jpar  
Date:   Sat 7 May 22:30

We`re stuck with the team we support. I started supporting the Pars when they were in the bottom tier Division Two and it feels like we`re headed back to those days.
I went to my first game at EEP this season today - wanted to see how bad the team were in real life (seen many on internet TV).
I didn`t think they were bad individual players but as a team they produced nothing of note in the business end of the park. Almost no chances created, few crosses into the box, almost no moments of individual genius, few passing movements except between defenders and goalkeeper.
After seeing them do so little all game, it was almost insulting when the players dropped to the ground at the end of the game as though the result was a shock.
We weren`t hard done by this season, there were no bad referee decisions that cost us, we weren`t unlucky.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net