DAFC.net
Home 25 May 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 How others see us
Topic Originator: CrossPar  
Date:   Mon 9 May 13:41

Stumbled across this earlier today. Not much sympathy here then.

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/196543-dunfermline-athletic/
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: How others see us
Topic Originator: General Zod  
Date:   Mon 9 May 14:19

Who honestly cares what other people think? Especially from Hearts fans. Arguably the most odious bitter supporters in the entire country. Giving Rangers a run for their money in the throbber league.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Mon 9 May 14:24

Quote:

General Zod, Mon 9 May 14:19

Who honestly cares what other people think? Especially from Hearts fans. Arguably the most odious bitter supporters in the entire country. Giving Rangers a run for their money in the throbber league.

Couldn`t put it better myself 👏

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Row_ZZ  
Date:   Mon 9 May 15:57

Can you blame others for taking the utter phis? One of the biggest budgets in the league, and we have conspired to be relegated. It`s on a par with teams like Hearts/Hibs getting relegated from Premiership. Shouldn`t be happening with the money we were able to throw about.

I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Mon 9 May 16:14

Jambos fans can be like mini-Rangers fans at times.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: TAFKA_Super_Petrie  
Date:   Mon 9 May 16:26

Majority of Hearts fans i know have always had a bit of a chip on their shoulder and entitlement about them in terms of thinking they are a bigger club than they actually are.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"People always talk about Ronaldinho and magic, but I didn't see him today. I saw Henrik Larsson; that's where the magic was."
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gordi-b  
Date:   Mon 9 May 16:28

Never mind Hearts fans , i work in Grangemouth surrounded by Falkirk fans , been a bad day

G.B
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Mon 9 May 16:32

Judging by the comments on that Hearts forum there aren`t many clubs they like. An even shorter list would be the clubs that like them.

[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: par-91  
Date:   Mon 9 May 16:36

Quote:

TAFKA_Super_Petrie, Mon 9 May 16:26

Majority of Hearts fans i know have always had a bit of a chip on their shoulder and entitlement about them in terms of thinking they are a bigger club than they actually are.

Have you met many Pars fans? Or seen our managers/board talking about how we should be a top flight club? Even this season, I’ve seen fans, manager interviews and board statements talking about how a club like Dunfermline should be in the top flight and arrogant statements saying we want to get back ‘where we belong’.

Reality is, league 1 is where we deserve to be, since we’ve been so poor. Having a bigger budget/fan base than most other teams in the league doesn’t mean we would be an asset to the top flight. At least Hearts are doing their talking on the pitch this season, unlike us.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Mon 9 May 16:59

Compared to us, Hearts are a big club.

Third in SPL and in cup final.

Post Edited (Mon 09 May 17:02)
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net