DAFC.net
Home 06 July 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: tappies par  
Date:   Wed 25 May 04:59

McPake Yes or No? It’s a no from me

Have the board messed up for a 3rd time Yes or No? Yes I believe

Season Ticket Yes or No? No thanks.

Who would have been your preference McPake or Murray or neither?

Raith get Ian Murray we get McPake. I really hope he does well because I want to see Dunfermline bounce back at the 1st attempt. I’m neither inspired or enthused by the appointment of McPake. Once again we appoint a manager who pretty much got his team relegated last season. Sound familiar to anyone? Surely the board want so sell as may season tickets as possible. Hiring McPake will not get bums on seats. How long will it be till we are on our 4th manager in the space of just over a year or so. Dare say we are still paying off Grant & Hughes so McPake is definitely the cheap option. Let’s face it we are a skint club in the third tier of Scottish football. Surely if Raith can tempt Ian Murray did we talk to him or did he apply. I for one would be a lot happier if it was Murray over McPake who had his Airdrie team playing attractive attacking football scoring goals.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: Gaz3822  
Date:   Wed 25 May 05:12

At least he`s managed and been a success in the Championship. Murray hasn`t, he had a team playing decent football in the 1st division but still couldn`t overcome QP.

Not saying he`d be my first choice but there you go.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: Grant  
Date:   Wed 25 May 05:50

Quote:

Gaz3822, Wed 25 May 05:12

At least he`s managed and been a success in the Championship. Murray hasn`t, he had a team playing decent football in the 1st division but still couldn`t overcome QP.

Not saying he`d be my first choice but there you go.



Murray was a success in the Championship with Dumbarton.

On the original post
Mcpake - It's a no from me
Is it a mistake - I reckon so
Will I be getting a season ticket - Absolutely, because while I think it may be a mistake I certainly don't know, and there's a massive chance I'll be wrong, and if I was and I wasn't at EEP I'd feel very silly. There could well be a title challenge with Falkirk this year, don't want to miss that. Hopefully a few good summer signings will get the optimism going.


With the well known cost of living crisis absolutely no one should get stick for not buying tickets though, it's going to be a tough time.

Post Edited (Wed 25 May 06:19)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Wed 25 May 06:46

So a guy that`s finished 7th 5th and 7th in the Championship, had a 23% win ratio with St Mirren and has been at Airdrie for three and a half years where they bottled the playoffs every year they qualified for it including losing to a side they finished 21 points clear of is better than the manager that picked up Manager of the Year from a higher level where they had their team promoted from the Championship to the Premiership and who has managed in the Premiership.

Only in the whacky world of .Net is Ian Murray someone to be jealous of. And no; football fans shouldn`t be anywhere near the appointment of our managers.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Wed 25 May 06:52

Imagine if we announced that we spoke to Murray but simply chose not to pursue it further? Would that pacify some of you experts?

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Wed 25 May 06:59

The appointment has been made. Our BoD believe he is the best available manager we can afford and is prepared to take the job. Nobody knows for certain whether he will be successful or not, but can we just give him a chance?

Not sure what the OP`s point is in starting this thread. Is it merely to express disappointment because he/she wanted a more experienced or well known manager, or trying to influence other fans not to buy a ST for next season?



Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Wed 25 May 07:00

Quote:

tappies par, Wed 25 May 04:59

McPake Yes or No? It’s a no from me

Have the board messed up for a 3rd time Yes or No? Yes I believe

Season Ticket Yes or No? No thanks.

Who would have been your preference McPake or Murray or neither?

Raith get Ian Murray we get McPake. I really hope he does well because I want to see Dunfermline bounce back at the 1st attempt. I’m neither inspired or enthused by the appointment of McPake. Once again we appoint a manager who pretty much got his team relegated last season. Sound familiar to anyone? Surely the board want so sell as may season tickets as possible. Hiring McPake will not get bums on seats. How long will it be till we are on our 4th manager in the space of just over a year or so. Dare say we are still paying off Grant & Hughes so McPake is definitely the cheap option. Let’s face it we are a skint club in the third tier of Scottish football. Surely if Raith can tempt Ian Murray did we talk to him or did he apply. I for one would be a lot happier if it was Murray over McPake who had his Airdrie team playing attractive attacking football scoring goals.


So who do you recommend that the club should have went for and why with factual evidence to prove he was the right man and he wanted to come to a 3rd tier club in Scottish football?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: Never10yairds  
Date:   Wed 25 May 07:36

It no longer matters whether I wanted him here or not because he’s here and so we need to hope he does well.

Season ticket? I don’t know, a bit of soul searching to go on regarding that. Pretty sure I won’t make enough games to make it financially beneficial to buy one (assuming last years prices). Didn’t buy one last year because I thought Grant was an awful appointment. If we sign a squad that indicates we are making a serious effort to win the league I’ll feel duty bound to buy one and support that.

My suspicion is the board are looking at this as a two year project to get back up. Essentially waiting until PG’s crap is off the books to give it a good go next year. If that’s correct this coming season could be rough.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
-
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: AlterPar  
Date:   Wed 25 May 08:00

Quote:

londonparsfan, Wed 25 May 06:46

So a guy that`s finished 7th 5th and 7th in the Championship, had a 23% win ratio with St Mirren and has been at Airdrie for three and a half years where they bottled the playoffs every year they qualified for it including losing to a side they finished 21 points clear of is better than the manager that picked up Manager of the Year from a higher level where they had their team promoted from the Championship to the Premiership and who has managed in the Premiership.

Only in the whacky world of .Net is Ian Murray someone to be jealous of. And no; football fans shouldn`t be anywhere near the appointment of our managers.


Speaking far too much sense here! Astounded every day by the guff I see on here.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: par-91  
Date:   Wed 25 May 08:16

We wouldn’t even be discussing Murray as a good option, had he not had the chance to get over his abysmal spell at St Mirren. Young/inexperienced managers go through rough spells and have a lot to learn. McPake has had one managerial job, of course he’ll have made mistakes. But he has to learn from them.

Murray’s spell at St Mirren was absolutely horrendous. At Airdrie, he may have played ‘attractive’ football, but he also failed to win promotion in his 3 years there, so (arguably) fell short of expectations - particularly given the 2nd place finishes the last 2 seasons. Lost 4-0 to Morton in the playoffs last year and conceded 5 to Montrose and 3 to Airdrie in this year’s playoffs. How many of our fans would be happy watching Rhys McCabe at CB, as he has been for Airdrie? People also seem to forget that Airdrie have full time players, they’re not a small part time team performing above expectations.

Would I have been happy with Murray? Yes. But let’s not pretend he’s someone who would guarantee success.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: aaaaaaaaaargh  
Date:   Wed 25 May 08:22

McPake Yes or No? - It’s a yes from me. I just haven`t decided if it will be back-to-back promotions or two promotions in three years.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Wed 25 May 08:27

Is this what it`s going to be like? The same .net know-it-all experts just sitting at their keyboards waiting desperately for us to be crap every week so they can say they were right while at the same time giving us regular updates from Starks Park?

Gimme strength min

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: Grant  
Date:   Wed 25 May 09:04

Quote:

londonparsfan, Wed 25 May 06:46

So a guy that`s finished 7th 5th and 7th in the Championship, had a 23% win ratio with St Mirren and has been at Airdrie for three and a half years where they bottled the playoffs every year they qualified for it including losing to a side they finished 21 points clear of is better than the manager that picked up Manager of the Year from a higher level where they had their team promoted from the Championship to the Premiership and who has managed in the Premiership.

Only in the whacky world of .Net is Ian Murray someone to be jealous of. And no; football fans shouldn`t be anywhere near the appointment of our managers.



Context is everything.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: kba  
Date:   Wed 25 May 09:08

Quote:

londonparsfan, Wed 25 May 06:46

So a guy that`s finished 7th 5th and 7th in the Championship, had a 23% win ratio with St Mirren and has been at Airdrie for three and a half years where they bottled the playoffs every year they qualified for it including losing to a side they finished 21 points clear of is better than the manager that picked up Manager of the Year from a higher level where they had their team promoted from the Championship to the Premiership and who has managed in the Premiership.

Only in the whacky world of .Net is Ian Murray someone to be jealous of. And no; football fans shouldn`t be anywhere near the appointment of our managers.


👏👏👏👏👏
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: Never10yairds  
Date:   Wed 25 May 09:14

I’d have quite liked Murray and I suspect the board might have too but he likely chose the rovers over us. Higher league and bigger budget so there is no point going on about him. Had he indicated he was desperate to be Dunfermline manager and we overlooked him then maybe there would be a conversation to be had but that’s not really the case so let’s move on.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: GG4  
Date:   Wed 25 May 09:53

Topic Originator: da_no_1 like
Date: Wed 25 May 08:27

Is this what it`s going to be like? The same .net know-it-all experts just sitting at their keyboards waiting desperately for us to be crap every week so they can say they were right while at the same time giving us regular updates from Starks Park?

Gimme strength min

If you don`t like it, stop posting or p*** off somewhere else and give the rest of us a break from you. People are allowed an opinion.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Wed 25 May 09:58

Quote:

Grant, Wed 25 May 09:04

Quote:

londonparsfan, Wed 25 May 06:46

So a guy that`s finished 7th 5th and 7th in the Championship, had a 23% win ratio with St Mirren and has been at Airdrie for three and a half years where they bottled the playoffs every year they qualified for it including losing to a side they finished 21 points clear of is better than the manager that picked up Manager of the Year from a higher level where they had their team promoted from the Championship to the Premiership and who has managed in the Premiership.

Only in the whacky world of .Net is Ian Murray someone to be jealous of. And no; football fans shouldn`t be anywhere near the appointment of our managers.



Context is everything.


It is and he has possibly over achieved with Dumbarton but his stint at St Mirren was poor and at the level McPake has succeeded at, and, at a lower level, having Airdrie making the playoffs is not an over achievement by Airdrie`s ambitions for the respective division/levels.

Consistency is also important so remember that the .Net logic that qualifying for the playoffs and not getting promoted is deemed a failure by a lot of folk on here even if there are sides with bigger budgets kicking around. I`ve no idea if McPake will work, we`ll have to wait and see but his record easily stacks up against Murray`s and if the only option was to pick one or the other (which it most likely wouldn`t have been) then I don`t really see where Murray beats McPake other than some Dundee fans have moaned about 1 up top and Murray seems to be seen as playing attacking football.

Even when you look at that: when McPake took Dundee up they scored 49 in 27 which is 1.81 goals per game and although last year Airdrie did score 68 in 37 which is slightly better at 1.88 goals per game Murray`s two previous seasons had seen his sides score 1.61 gpg and 1.36 gpg. For contrast JMP`s Premiership Dundee side were averaging 0.84 gpg at a much higher level.

It looks like folk can`t see past last season and aren`t really factoring in the relative challenges of 1st tier management vs 3rd. Hopefully that`s enough context as to why there is virtually no metric where Murray clearly beats JMP to the job here. Certainly not one that merits moaning about publicly.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Wed 25 May 10:01

Quote:

AlterPar, Wed 25 May 08:00

Quote:

londonparsfan, Wed 25 May 06:46

So a guy that`s finished 7th 5th and 7th in the Championship, had a 23% win ratio with St Mirren and has been at Airdrie for three and a half years where they bottled the playoffs every year they qualified for it including losing to a side they finished 21 points clear of is better than the manager that picked up Manager of the Year from a higher level where they had their team promoted from the Championship to the Premiership and who has managed in the Premiership.

Only in the whacky world of .Net is Ian Murray someone to be jealous of. And no; football fans shouldn`t be anywhere near the appointment of our managers.


Speaking far too much sense here! Astounded every day by the guff I see on here.


Thanks mate.It`s getting harder and harder to keep it civil too. There`s so much hysterical nonsense.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: brian  
Date:   Wed 25 May 10:06

GG4 yes indeed people are allowed an opinion, but once you`ve said it then you don`t need to continue saying it because you disagree with someone.

most people are getting tired and weary of the same posters putting up the same comments (sometime rude and abusive) day after day. give it a break.

____________________
contact: email me
File Share: https://share2.co.uk
ParsTV: https://ParsTV.co.uk
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: weemike  
Date:   Wed 25 May 10:08

Quote:

tappies par, Wed 25 May 04:59

McPake Yes or No? It’s a no from me

Have the board messed up for a 3rd time Yes or No? Yes I believe

Season Ticket Yes or No? No thanks.

Who would have been your preference McPake or Murray or neither?

Raith get Ian Murray we get McPake. I really hope he does well because I want to see Dunfermline bounce back at the 1st attempt. I’m neither inspired or enthused by the appointment of McPake. Once again we appoint a manager who pretty much got his team relegated last season. Sound familiar to anyone? Surely the board want so sell as may season tickets as possible. Hiring McPake will not get bums on seats. How long will it be till we are on our 4th manager in the space of just over a year or so. Dare say we are still paying off Grant & Hughes so McPake is definitely the cheap option. Let’s face it we are a skint club in the third tier of Scottish football. Surely if Raith can tempt Ian Murray did we talk to him or did he apply. I for one would be a lot happier if it was Murray over McPake who had his Airdrie team playing attractive attacking football scoring goals.


Why would Murray come to us when Raith was an option?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Wed 25 May 10:13

Quote:

GG4, Wed 25 May 09:53

Topic Originator: da_no_1 like
Date: Wed 25 May 08:27

Is this what it`s going to be like? The same .net know-it-all experts just sitting at their keyboards waiting desperately for us to be crap every week so they can say they were right while at the same time giving us regular updates from Starks Park?

Gimme strength min

If you don`t like it, stop posting or p*** off somewhere else and give the rest of us a break from you. People are allowed an opinion.


Hard man alert

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Wed 25 May 10:24

Do you know Murray applied for the job? Reality is he has moved to a club that just missed out on promotion playoffs where its not even known if a club who have just lost out in a relegation playoff were interested. If it came to choice taking any blinkers off you`d see which was the better option for him in a 50/50 choice.

we SHOULD be in a much better footing going into L1 this time based on club structure and not the Admin etc that we had last time and potential relegation to L2 that was a real possibility for a spell under John Potter.

Season tickets have long become non viable for a number of fans due to number of Saturday postponements rescheduling to midweeks.

McPake is a welcome move away from the "old pals act" many believe we have a culture of at the club. His transfer dealings will show if he is just another flavour of that (good mates with Adam/Griffiths)

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: Grant  
Date:   Wed 25 May 10:25

Quote:

londonparsfan, Wed 25 May 09:58

Quote:

Grant, Wed 25 May 09:04

Quote:

londonparsfan, Wed 25 May 06:46

So a guy that`s finished 7th 5th and 7th in the Championship, had a 23% win ratio with St Mirren and has been at Airdrie for three and a half years where they bottled the playoffs every year they qualified for it including losing to a side they finished 21 points clear of is better than the manager that picked up Manager of the Year from a higher level where they had their team promoted from the Championship to the Premiership and who has managed in the Premiership.

Only in the whacky world of .Net is Ian Murray someone to be jealous of. And no; football fans shouldn`t be anywhere near the appointment of our managers.



Context is everything.


It is and he has possibly over achieved with Dumbarton



You`re not looking at this objectively if that`s your take from his Dumbarton spell.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: kba  
Date:   Wed 25 May 10:39

🙄🙄🙄. Does anyone even know if he applied for the job. Tbh who really gives a sh#t, he probably thought f#ck managing in the third tier of Scottish football, mcpake got the job he`s got plenty first team and youth experience.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: DA-go Par Adonis  
Date:   Wed 25 May 10:48

I think it`s the wrong choice of manager.

However, I`m a Pars fan. I go to the games and sit with my dad, friends and some extended family and am lucky enough to be able to afford a season ticket. I`ll always go and support the team if I can - and I sincerely hope I`m wrong about McPake.

I can`t quite understand those who say they`re not going back until a manager is punted or until x or y happens. Part of the deal supporting a club like the Pars are the ups and downs.

There are obvious exceptions e.g. if you start signing rapists or if the board is known to be corrupt and asking for money for a share issue that they know won`t work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love it when we go sell Kevin Nisbet,
He's gonna pay for everyone this season.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: kozmasrightfoot  
Date:   Wed 25 May 12:17

I`ll juxtapose that saying of `third time lucky` with the saying `things come in threes`.

In all seriousness though, I`m happy to give the guy a chance. He`s only had the one job which he seemed to do reasonable with so deserves a chance.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: GG4  
Date:   Wed 25 May 12:23

Topic Originator: da_no_1
Date: Wed 25 May 10:13

Quote:

GG4, Wed 25 May 09:53

Topic Originator: da_no_1 like
Date: Wed 25 May 08:27

Is this what it`s going to be like? The same .net know-it-all experts just sitting at their keyboards waiting desperately for us to be crap every week so they can say they were right while at the same time giving us regular updates from Starks Park?

Gimme strength min

If you don`t like it, stop posting or p*** off somewhere else and give the rest of us a break from you. People are allowed an opinion.


Hard man alert

What an utter bellend.


Topic Originator: brian like
Date: Wed 25 May 10:06

GG4 yes indeed people are allowed an opinion, but once you`ve said it then you don`t need to continue saying it because you disagree with someone.

most people are getting tired and weary of the same posters putting up the same comments (sometime rude and abusive) day after day. give it a break.

I can`t be bothered arguing with you Brian. I`m not the issue.

Thanks for editing my post by the way it`s missing a bit. 🤣

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Wed 25 May 12:53

Mcpake is a better option than Murray surely. Murray hasn’t been involved in anything to do with full time football since he hung up his boots.

There’s a pool of excellent part time players to choose from who don’t want to go full time as would earn more from other jobs. Teams like Dumbarton, arbroath and airdrie get the pick of those guys and some are better than full time players in the championship therefore you could argue it’s easier. Arbroath being the exception as they are really punching and got all the loan signings right too.

I’ll take mcpake for now. Reality is you just don’t know and it will be down to how quickly the new signings settle and the existing a players respond.

Things will be looking up……..now yogi is gone!

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: Grant  
Date:   Wed 25 May 13:09

Quote:

Berkey, Wed 25 May 12:53

Mcpake is a better option than Murray surely. Murray hasn’t been involved in anything to do with full time football since he hung up his boots.

.



Airdrie.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Wed 25 May 13:13

Quote:

Grant, Wed 25 May 13:09

Quote:

Berkey, Wed 25 May 12:53

Mcpake is a better option than Murray surely. Murray hasn’t been involved in anything to do with full time football since he hung up his boots.

.



Airdrie.


What has he achieved with Airdrie?

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Wed 25 May 13:15

We’ll its a hybrid model so they still get the pick of part time players but granted Murray has kept a foot in the door at full time level with it.

Hybrid model is interesting, perhaps we should be looking at that for the next 2 years given the best we can hope for is to be in the championship competing in 2 years time, espech if it gives us the pick of the part timers.

Things will be looking up……..now yogi is gone!

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: DA-go Par Adonis  
Date:   Wed 25 May 13:33

I would have thought the best we can hope for is to be competing in the championship in just over a year`s time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love it when we go sell Kevin Nisbet,
He's gonna pay for everyone this season.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Wed 25 May 13:38

Well best result is to be in the championship in a years time but we’ll need to play that season to compete in it!

Having some Part timers next season in the championship is fine if they are good enough, if we end up going up again then probably not so 2 year would work well at this point.

Things will be looking up……..now yogi is gone!

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Wed 25 May 13:50

Quote:

Berkey, Wed 25 May 13:15

We’ll its a hybrid model so they still get the pick of part time players but granted Murray has kept a foot in the door at full time level with it.

Hybrid model is interesting, perhaps we should be looking at that for the next 2 years given the best we can hope for is to be in the championship competing in 2 years time, espech if it gives us the pick of the part timers.


A hybrid model is quite impracticable and far from ideal. AJ was offered that when he arrived but preferred to use his budget to work with a smaller, FT squad. Part time players have to train evenings if they have another job whereas the FT players will naturally want to train during the day. When does the manager find time to bring everyone together to work on tactics and routines?



Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Wed 25 May 16:05

"Mcpake is a better option than Murray surely. Murray hasn’t been involved in anything to do with full time football since he hung up his boots."

except managing st mirren of course

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: rikaka  
Date:   Wed 25 May 16:15

My mates an Airdrie fan. Says Murray was tactically inept and won`t be missed.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: Grant  
Date:   Wed 25 May 16:41

Quote:

PARrot, Wed 25 May 13:13

Quote:

Grant, Wed 25 May 13:09

Quote:

Berkey, Wed 25 May 12:53

Mcpake is a better option than Murray surely. Murray hasn’t been involved in anything to do with full time football since he hung up his boots.

.



Airdrie.


What has he achieved with Airdrie?



Well he achieved being involved in full time football for one.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd time lucky
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Wed 25 May 22:18

What did he achieve at Airdrie?

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 


Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:
   
 Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net