DAFC.net
Home 05 July 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 John Potter to Kelty Hearts?
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Tue 7 Jun 07:14

According to the Daily Record.

https://t.co/NbDfEiM7t5

Pleased for him. Could be a good move. He`s a highly regarded coach. There`s no doubt his short spell as Pars manager didn`t work out, but he`ll have learned from any mistakes he made then and the time is right for him to give management another go.

I believe he inherited a poor squad, who were low in confidence, when he took over from JJ. The players he brought in during the January transfer window proved no better than those already at the club, meaning results and performances failed to improve. JP is a good guy and I wish him every success with Kelty - except when they`re playing the Pars, of course. 🙂

Not your average Sunday League player.

Post Edited (Tue 07 Jun 07:15)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: John Potter to Kelty Hearts?
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Tue 7 Jun 10:16

Kelty Hearts have done well with appointing the right man at the right time, Tam Courtts, Barry Ferguson, Kevin Thomson. I think this might be the appointment that sees their progress stall though.
Good luck to him though, he is a nice guy
[IP address logged]
 Re: John Potter to Kelty Hearts?
Topic Originator: Alf  
Date:   Wed 8 Jun 11:17

John Potter confirmed
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net