DAFC.net
Home 28 November 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Today’s Ref
Topic Originator: 1970par  
Date:   Sat 9 Jul 20:11

Worthy of a baldy, think he must have had a syrup of fig on?

He was truly woeful

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Today’s Ref
Topic Originator: PARadise  
Date:   Sat 9 Jul 20:12

Agree, he was absolutely murder
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sat 9 Jul 20:15

A new name to me - Iain Snedden.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1970par  
Date:   Sat 9 Jul 20:19

Are the refs allocated according to your league standing? If so they will be minging all season

Somebody said that Sean Murdoch has now qualified for our level, would he be allowed to officiate at our games?

Post Edited (Sat 09 Jul 22:03)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gegganpar  
Date:   Sat 9 Jul 20:30

He was shocking to put it mildly

J angus blacklaws
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Ladswell_Thistle  
Date:   Sat 9 Jul 20:38

Quote:

1970par, Sat 9 Jul 20:19

Are the refs allocated according to your league standing? If so they will be mingling all season

Somebody said that Sean Murdoch has now qualified for our level, would he be allowed to officiate at our games?

Murdoch was an assistant ref at Morton v Falkirk today. Not sure if he was a lino or 4th official.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: sadindiefreak  
Date:   Sat 9 Jul 20:50

Quote:

1970par, Sat 9 Jul 20:19

Are the refs allocated according to your
league standing? If so they will be mingling all season

Don`t see why not, Les Mottram was allowed to referee Airdrie games. He was even given Airdries final game at Broomfield which happened to be against us.
I think we needed something from the game to go up. Might have been a soft penalty against us. Then blew for full time early as Airdrie fans were on the park. He made today`s ref look competent.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Livingston Par  
Date:   Sat 9 Jul 21:10

^^^

Thats not how I recall it. I remember Petrie missing a couple of 1 on 1s and a late Neale Cooper OG gave them a win in a scrappy game. We still had a chance of going up but we needed Falkirk to drop points the following weekend (which of course they didn`t) while we smashed 5 or 6 meaningless goals past Clydebank (Mr O`Boyle`s last game).

[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: sadindiefreak  
Date:   Sat 9 Jul 22:44

Quote:

Livingston Par, Sat 9 Jul 21:10

^^^

Thats not how I recall it. I remember Petrie missing a couple of 1 on 1s and a late Neale Cooper OG gave them a win in a scrappy game. We still had a chance of going up but we needed Falkirk to drop points the following weekend (which of course they didn`t) while we smashed 5 or 6 meaningless goals past Clydebank (Mr O`Boyle`s last game).

Yeah wasn`t sure about the penalty, we definitely lost another time there to a soft pen conceded by McNamara.
Ref definitely blew for full time before the 90 minutes though.
And we did need something from the game so promotion would still be in our own hands on the last week.
It was 5-0 O`Boyle got 4 of them.
I`m confident it wasn`t Clydebank in last game. Sure it was Clyde.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Livingston Par  
Date:   Sat 9 Jul 22:48

yeah agreed it was Clyde - I was 50/50 between them and too lazy to look it up lol

As for today`s ref, I wasn`t there but willing to accept he was a complete stroker ;)

Post Edited (Sat 09 Jul 22:49)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RhinoPars  
Date:   Sun 10 Jul 00:28

Poor ref - let EF get away with persistent very physical fouls to break up our play without showing yellow cards.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net