DAFC.net
Home 07 December 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Rosyth Training Centre
Topic Originator: vasco  
Date:   Tue 12 Jul 13:03

I`ve walked past the old Rosyth CS Club frequently over the past couple of weeks and there`s no sign of any building activity there. The grass appears to be cut regularly but the areas around the building, including the bowling green are showing no signs of any care whatsoever.
This facility was supposed to be in use by June. Anybody know when it will actually be up and running? Is there any plan?

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Rosyth Training Centre
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 12 Jul 13:59

Last update was they were behind on the building but progressing with using the pitches.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The Toun Clock  
Date:   Tue 12 Jul 14:44

I drove past the base on Friday evening about 5pm and there was a group of young players (I think) training. Was various bits of equipment out, all players wearing black training gear and coaches so not just a few locals having a kick about, so we must be using some of the pitches at least.

I`m sure David Cook said the plan was to use the pitches from July and still use the gym/changing facilities at East End until the building work was complete.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Tue 12 Jul 15:27

We were told at the Supporters Meeting that work was ongoing internally, fixtures and fittings etc.

”Buffy’s Buns are the finest in Fife”, J. Spence 2019”
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GJS93  
Date:   Fri 15 Jul 14:08

application for planning permission on the new artificial pitch went in a few weeks ago

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Fri 15 Jul 15:29

youth team were training last eveiing and first team scheduled to be using pitches from 4th July with players changing at the club and travelling to train until the facilities are ready on site.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net