DAFC.net
Home 04 December 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Donate by Text to DADSC
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Sun 17 Jul 20:31

You can now make donations by text to Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club (DADSC), and UK income tax payers can increase the value of the donation using Gift Aid.
(Note - this replaces the information on this site last month, as users of some networks had been unable to make donations.)

To donate £1, text DADSC to 70201
To donate £3, text DADSC to 70331
To donate £5, text DADSC to 70970
To donate £10, text DADSC to 70191

If you want to donate more, you can do so online HERE

Please try it out, even just for £1, and you should then receive a text confirming your donation. A second text will ask if you want to donate this amount monthly but you can ignore this if you wish. Please let me know of any difficulties or problems.

The legalities of how your donation by text is collected:
DADSC is seeking to improve First Floor Access for those with mobility problems, and needs to raise funds for this and for other charitable purposes.
Fundraising, payments and donations will be processed and administered by the National Funding Scheme, operating as DONATE, a charity registered in Scotland (SC045106). In addition to any text donation, you will incur your standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates). For Terms & Conditions, see HERE

Post Edited (Sun 17 Jul 21:16)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Donate by Text to DADSC
Topic Originator: Milos Drizzle  
Date:   Mon 18 Jul 12:47

Ooh, good timing. I’ll be donating £1000 later this week, and I’ll do so using that online option.

Re: gift aid, how best to sort that?

Edited to add that I’m assuming I print off and fill in a Gift Aid form from the government web site, and hand into the office?

This is my signature

Post Edited (Mon 18 Jul 12:51)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Mon 18 Jul 18:00

Hi Milos

That is a fantastic gesture by you and is truly appreciated. Well done.

If you drop me an email (click "Stanza" for details) I`ll explain the best way to get the money to DADSC and to maximise the Gift Aid, without paying any fees to third parties. :)

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club when you shop online with one of 7000 retailers, insurance firms etc
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc
Or donate £5 - text "DADSC" to 70970
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Milos Drizzle  
Date:   Mon 18 Jul 18:24

Quote:

Stanza, Mon 18 Jul 18:00

Hi Milos

That is a fantastic gesture by you and is truly appreciated. Well done.

If you drop me an email (click "Stanza" for details) I`ll explain the best way to get the money to DADSC and to maximise the Gift Aid, without paying any fees to third parties. :)

Cool, I’ll drop you an email tomorrow, cheers.

This is my signature
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net