DAFC.net
Home 09 August 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Highlights Alloa
Topic Originator: brian  
Date:   Sun 24 Jul 11:59

link to highlights

Highlighst up now

James McPake 3pm

Chris Hamilton at 5pm

from the ParsTV team.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Highlights Alloa
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sun 24 Jul 16:04

We had four or five good chances to kill the game (if you count the three-in-a-row as one) with the headers from McCann and Breen probably the worst misses. Slack defending at their goal but the result masks some decent passing football, especially in the first half.

Why was there so much background noise during the manager`s interview? He was inaudible for long spells but his body language spoke volumes.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Sun 24 Jul 16:23

At HT yesterday I had given the team 5/6 out of ten. We were playing ok and had a lead that could have been doubled.

The first ten minutes or so of the second have we definitely upped the anti and could have been and should have been at least two up.

Up until that point in the game we were on top and in control mostly.

I had a feeling that they might sneak a goal and they duly did.

It was after their equaliser that me and I am sure everyone else including the manger were left shaking our heads at our inability to pick ourselves up and go again and win the game. We simply capitulated and allowed them to dominate the final part of the game. Very worrying.

It can’t be a fitness issue. And it certainly should not be a confidence issue so early in the season unless of course we are still suffering the hangover of last season.

Whatever the reason the manager and coaching staff better sort it out.

Yes we need a few more players.

One final word about Edwards. I stated yesterday that I thought it was one of his worst games in a Pars shirt and I stand by that as his passing was dreadful. However the only decent crosses that went into the box yesterday were from him including the goal. I am sure he will have far more good games than bad as I rate him highly and was frustrated yesterday as I am sure he was by certain parts of his game.

Post Edited (Sun 24 Jul 16:25)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dafcburty  
Date:   Sun 24 Jul 19:39

Quote:

"Why was there so much background noise during the manager`s interview? He was inaudible for long spells but his body language spoke volumes."

Hi Wee Eck,

Sorry you`ve experienced difficulties with our post-match interview with James McPake.

I`ve reviewed the full interview and the audio of myddkf and of James is loud and audible. There`s a slight touch of background noise around 1:45-2:00 into the video - I can only assume it was of players or officials leaving the stadium from the undercroft - we were directly above the tunnel as it was raining so that`s why you maybe picked up a little bit of background noise. However, James was still loud and Edible.

Once again, I do apologise for any issues you`ve experienced but the interview is perfectly audible as far as I can tell.

Thanks as always for the feedback on ParsTV.

Kindest Regards,

Jordan, on behalf of the ParsTV Team.

Post Edited (Sun 24 Jul 19:40)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sun 24 Jul 20:08

Thanks for the response, Jordan. I revisited it later and it was perfectly audible the second time. Good highlights as usual.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net