DAFC.net
Home 09 August 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Teams attitude.
Topic Originator: twin par  
Date:   Sun 24 Jul 23:20

I will give the team and management, time to sort this out. I ,will attend as usual,but by christ,attitudes,and performances must buck up.

Post Edited (Sun 24 Jul 23:21)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Teams attitude.
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Sun 24 Jul 23:29

What about the fans attitude. The rest of the league cup group was passable. One dodgy half and its the end of the world

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LEGEND85  
Date:   Sun 24 Jul 23:36

sorry it will take more than failing in the group stages of the league Cup to forget what happened last season
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Sun 24 Jul 23:37

Yip it’s all the fans fault as to why the teams absolute dug meat 🤣🤣🤣

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Mon 25 Jul 01:29

Quote:

parsfan97, Sun 24 Jul 23:37

The team isnt absolute dugmeat but some fans are doing their best to discourage them and the season hasnt even started yet.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Mon 25 Jul 06:19

Quote:

parsfan97, Sun 24 Jul 23:37

Inserting 4 smiley faces at the end of your post doesn`t make it funny. It just makes you look even more ridiculous

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: evo!  
Date:   Mon 25 Jul 09:39

The team and clubs confidence was shot last season. Conceding a goal arguably against the run of play against the team we play next week knocked the confidence again. Deja vu feeling i guess, the sinking feeling returned. Thats the way i see it. Of course the performance could have been better throughout as McPake said, but ive seen far worse performances (over 90 mins) than saturday over the years, sometimes with better results.

BEAST!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Mon 25 Jul 10:02

Surely the management can see we are crying out for wingers

F muller
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: Ianoappar  
Date:   Mon 25 Jul 10:09

This season will tell if we have battlers in the team,make no mistake it will be a battle with teams wanting as they see it to take the big club team down.
The juries out for me on whether we have them.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: hudza  
Date:   Mon 25 Jul 11:56

I don’t think it’s poor attitude, defo wasn’t a lack of effort on Saturday. Issue is they simply aren’t good enough or we are playing players out of position as we have 0 squad depth.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Mon 25 Jul 15:45

Hudza has nailed it, we can’t just stick Todd and Allan in the middle of the park and expect them to become decent creative players with some game time. From what I have seen todd is destined to be right back. Would Allan get a game for any of our rivals?

The problem last season was without Dom there was a real lack of anything in the middle of the park going forward, pretty much zero assists, we haven’t addressed that at all. We’re actually worse than last season. Dorrans isn’t the solution for me either.

I rate pybus as better than either todd or allan, shame he had to go as we had others still under contract who were inferior to him.

I thought we would have brought in another couple of players by now, especially in areas where we are obviously weak and might help excite the fans….feels like we’re just going to wing it for a few games and then bring in some raw loans last minute.

Things will be looking up……..now yogi is gone!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Mon 25 Jul 16:39

Being a Pars player must be the pits. Already being told their crap and the league hasn`t even started yet.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 25 Jul 17:05

Quote:

jake89, Mon 25 Jul 16:39

Being a Pars player must be the pits. Already being told their crap and the league hasn`t even started yet.

Being a Pars fan is even worse.

I think this season more than any other season I can remember I have zero expectations.

Lately I have been scratching my head as to why folk are blaming the fans it`s not our fault we got relegated last season and nothing has happened since we got relegated to suggest anything is going to improve.

Only winning games of football will help heal last season disappointment.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DJAS  
Date:   Mon 25 Jul 17:18

Quote:

hudza, Mon 25 Jul 11:56

I don’t think it’s poor attitude, defo wasn’t a lack of effort on Saturday. Issue is they simply aren’t good enough or we are playing players out of position as we have 0 squad depth.

Agree

Predictor league winner 2012/2013
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gordi-b  
Date:   Mon 25 Jul 17:43

Its pretty plain where our frailty,s lie , lack of winger on either flank, Edwards makes a good stand in but we sorely need an out and out wide man , we are playing with three front men of limited skills who struggle to get a shot on target.

G.B
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Mon 25 Jul 17:50

There’s not many other institutions where they can continue to charge the same entry fee despite removing a number of attractions over the years.

£20 to watch a team half decent pro’s and half young reserve players feels a bit much at the moment, especially with the cost of living.

The good news is players will come in soon, they have to.

Things will be looking up……..now yogi is gone!

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 25 Jul 18:31

Quote:

LEGEND85, Mon 25 Jul 17:05

Quote:

I think this season more than any other season I can remember I have zero expectations.

Lately I have been scratching my head as to why folk are blaming the fans it`s not our fault we got relegated last season and nothing has happened since we got relegated to suggest anything is going to improve.

It is your fault. You alienated enough players to ensure they didnt give a **** when it mattered. You have started it already this season and it isnt even kick off.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Grant  
Date:   Mon 25 Jul 18:50

Quote:

PARrot, Mon 25 Jul 18:31

Quote:

Quote:

It is your fault. You alienated enough players to ensure they didnt give a **** when it mattered. You have started it already this season and it isnt even kick off.

You`re still trying to claim this?

Bloody hell.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 25 Jul 18:56

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

What are you going on about hardly missed a game last season spending fortunes to watch them.

Season ticket renewed and fortunes spent in the club shop

Also fairly certain you don`t know me to be writing comments like that because if you did you would know that I`m not a supporter who rants and raves at the team.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 25 Jul 19:08

Quote:

Grant, Mon 25 Jul 18:50

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You`re still trying to claim this?

Bloody hell.

Undeniable. Its a shame for all the fans who spent lots of money and travelled and shouted and sang their lungs out. Just too many boo boys and abuse merchants countering their efforts.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 25 Jul 19:09

Quote:

LEGEND85, Mon 25 Jul 18:56

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

What are you going on about hardly missed a game last season spending fortunes to watch them.

Season ticket renewed and fortunes spent in the club shop

Also fairly certain you don`t know me to be writing comments like that because if you did you would know that I`m not a supporter who rants and raves at the team.

Dont take it personally then.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Grant  
Date:   Mon 25 Jul 19:47

It`s undeniably a load of rubbish.

Quite possibly the worst series of posts I`ve ever seen on DAFC.net,and there`s been some utter dross.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Mon 25 Jul 19:48

Not sure how posts from PARrot aren’t deleted with the obvious trolling attempts

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rusty Shackleford  
Date:   Mon 25 Jul 19:52

There`s absolutely nothing to be gained by talking in extremes like this.

Blaming the fans is just infantile and demonstrably untrue.

Similarly, making blanket statements like "the players don`t care" or aren`t trying is just nonsense as well.

The truth is far less interesting. We`ve systematically not been good enough for a number of years now. Combination of decision making, bit of bad luck, signings not working out etc.

We`d be far better trying to unite and get behind the team and try and lift them up. Similarly, at the same time it would be good to not actively try and create division amongst us. Parrot, you really need to try and curb that aspect.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: fcda  
Date:   Mon 25 Jul 20:42

I blame Rusty.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 26 Jul 10:08

Quote:

Grant, Mon 25 Jul 19:47

It`s undeniably a load of rubbish.

Quite possibly the worst series of posts I`ve ever seen on DAFC.net,and there`s been some utter dross.

It`s beyond me why you can`t appreciate abuse gets a reaction. Sustained abuse aimed in the same direction. Is likely to get a reaction, and in my entitled opinion, it did.

For what it is worth, I dont include you in my culpable list. You are critical. That is expected and accepted by players.
Abuse is quite different.
Unfortunately it got well out of hand last season and its started already before this season kicks off.

Post Edited (Tue 26 Jul 10:13)
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net