DAFC.net
Home 09 August 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Rice
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Sat 30 Jul 21:31

No happy ,it’s a travesty we were the better team by 100 miles the ball was over the line some of his quotes.I know we were not 100% but I think we just deserved to take the points .Some managers see the game unbelievably different from the actual outcome.

F muller
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Rice
Topic Originator: RMGpar  
Date:   Sat 30 Jul 21:37

I could not believe the comments, cant remember a Dunfermline shot... been hanging about with Yogi too long me thinks..

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: evo!  
Date:   Sat 30 Jul 21:45

At glad time I felt we had been second best, but second half was more even or we just shaded it.

It`s interesting how mcpake was critical of us when for the first half last week we were the better team, but this week alloa were on top and rice says they were good.

I don`t no what makes a good performance anymore

BEAST!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: FA1968  
Date:   Sun 31 Jul 16:54

The Alloa header was not over the line(possibly on the line).

I thought Alloa edged the game personally as they looked better in possession and more likely to score especially 1st half, more of an even second half.

2 very poor teams with Scougall being the exception.

Will gladly take the 3 points but I can see why Rice was a wee bit disappointed.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Mon 1 Aug 13:02

I thought a draw was a fair result. They the better chances Mehmet with a few good saves the cracked the bar and the one cleared off the line. Although those are the games that we would have lost last year. A sign of a good team is one that can grind out results.

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net