DAFC.net
Home 03 October 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Pars using BEPRO this season
Topic Originator: RMGpar  
Date:   Wed 10 Aug 18:33

See that we are using BEPRO this season.... Think that it is (in basic terms) a all in one analysis tool ( like on match of the day where they highlight players and track runs etc..)

We`re supporting four more British clubs! 🇬🇧

In England, the respected academies at Huddersfield Town Football Club, Swindon Town Football Club and Peterborough will be using Bepro to inform player development and significantly reduce the time needed to analyse each match.

North of the border in Scotland, Dunfermline Athletic`s men`s first team will be gaining performance insights from Bepro as they build for a return to the Scottish Championship.

It`s truly exciting to be expanding across the UK to help teams achieve their full potential through technology!

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Pars using BEPRO this season
Topic Originator: parsmad68  
Date:   Wed 10 Aug 20:15

Polar have had this technology for some time also. I am interested in whether managers must now become statistical analysts for the beautiful game.
I know this is important but more useful for our opposition if they get hold of our data. Hackers anyone?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net