DAFC.net
Home 25 September 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 AUGUST prediction league prize...winner
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Tue 23 Aug 13:54

Last month the lucky winner got a £50 voucher to spend on a legendary Panas Rosyth Buffet.
On Sunday I will pick another winner via the spinny wheel. This time it is for Amorist Bistro Bar.
Make sure you are in with a chance.
All you have to do is donate to DADSC and your name will be on the wheel.

Have any names been added since last month?



Post Edited (Mon 29 Aug 01:18)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: End of month prediction league prize.
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sun 28 Aug 17:26

Im going to do the prize draw for this month. Has anyone else paid the donation this month?

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: End of month prediction league prize.
Topic Originator: Stella Kozma  
Date:   Sun 28 Aug 23:26

Hi Mr PARrot,

No.

Good to spin that wheel with our regular team players.

Would be great if Stella Kozma or Edwards Home Shirt came good.

Just saying.



Kirkcaldy Parasites Live On
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: End of month prediction league prize.
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Mon 29 Aug 01:17

Quote:

Stella Kozma, Sun 28 Aug 23:26

Hi Mr PARrot,

No.

Good to spin that wheel with our regular team players.

Would be great if Stella Kozma or Edwards Home Shirt came good.

Just saying.


I tried multiple times but nae luck so I stuck with the first winner lol.

The £50 Amorist Bistro Bar Voucher goes to "Dancer".
I will need contact details to deliver the prize.

Next months prize will be a choice between:
£50 vouchers for Amorist BB, Panas Rosyth or Exquisite Therapies.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: AUGUST prediction league prize...winner
Topic Originator: Stella Kozma  
Date:   Mon 29 Aug 08:17

Hi Mr PARrot,

I have sent to an email with hopefully all the details you need.

At least you now have a months notice to "fix" the wheel!!

Many thanks for the Squealadeal generosity in this monthly draw.

Stella Kozma (and Edwards Home Shirt)



Kirkcaldy Parasites Live On
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: AUGUST prediction league prize...winner
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Mon 29 Aug 10:59

Quote:

Stella Kozma, Mon 29 Aug 08:17

Hi Mr PARrot,

I have sent to an email with hopefully all the details you need.

At least you now have a months notice to "fix" the wheel!!

Many thanks for the Squealadeal generosity in this monthly draw.

Stella Kozma (and Edwards Home Shirt)


Thankyou. I`m just guessing how dodgy its gonny look if you win it next month lol.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: AUGUST prediction league prize...winner
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Sun 18 Sep 01:32

Topic Originator: PARrot
Date: Mon 29 Aug 01:17

Quote:

I tried multiple times but nae luck so I stuck with the first winner lol.

The £50 Amorist Bistro Bar Voucher goes to "Dancer".
I will need contact details to deliver the prize.


My close friend Dancer tells me he is still waiting for his voucher, and is getting hungry .....

_________________

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club when you shop online with one of 7000 retailers, insurance firms etc
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc
Or donate £5 - text "DADSC" to 70970
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: AUGUST prediction league prize...winner
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sun 18 Sep 09:11

Quote:

Stanza, Sun 18 Sep 01:32

Topic Originator: PARrot
Date: Mon 29 Aug 01:17

Quote:

I tried multiple times but nae luck so I stuck with the first winner lol.

The £50 Amorist Bistro Bar Voucher goes to "Dancer".
I will need contact details to deliver the prize.


My close friend Dancer tells me he is still waiting for his voucher, and is getting hungry .....


I need an address to get it to him. If you could get it to me Crackers will fly over with it today. 😉

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 


Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:
   
 Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net