DAFC.net
Home 03 December 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Wee Eck
Topic Originator: Lassodie  
Date:   Thu 1 Sep 16:16

With the greatest respect you are not the post polis.
I am just as entitled as you or any of our colleagues to air any topic I judge to be relevant.
While all around appear to be busy we’ve got zero action.
I am well aware of the squad list but I’m picking up the thread from the boys who say that we’re thin on the ground.
Best wishes.

[IP address logged]
 Re: Wee Eck
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Thu 1 Sep 16:36

So you think the Christmas Party is relevant despite criticising the club for advertising it during the transfer window? You seem confused. As I`ve said before, you are free to post your opinion but don`t expect everyone to agree with it. Why start a new thread in my name when you could have added your comment to the last one?

[IP address logged]
 Re: Wee Eck
Topic Originator: sadindiefreak  
Date:   Thu 1 Sep 16:40

Quote:

wee eck, Thu 1 Sept 16:36

So you think the Christmas Party is relevant despite criticising the club for advertising it during the transfer window? You seem confused. As I`ve said before, you are free to post your opinion but don`t expect everyone to agree with it. Why start a new thread in my name when you could have added your comment to the last one?

Cause he wants everyone to see it.

"Look at me, look at me"
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

closed
 This thread is closed 
© 2021-- DAFC.net