DAFC.net
Home 25 September 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 QOS parking
Topic Originator: cfad  
Date:   Fri 2 Sep 12:40

Any tips, or just streets near by? TIA
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: QOS parking
Topic Originator: back oh the net  
Date:   Fri 2 Sep 14:12

Should get parked at the ice bowl which is just at the back of the away end from there walk out the car park turn right walk down the street a wee bit and turn right again and follow the path/access road and it will take you to the away end

Come on ye pars ⚽️
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Fri 2 Sep 14:30

I`m considering taking the trip to Dumfries tomorrow. Is pay at the gate a possibility?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: allanwilson10  
Date:   Fri 2 Sep 14:34

Paralex - you can usually buy tickets down there on the day. I have tried to phone QOTS to confirm this is still the case but I am not getting an answer. I`ll try again later as I am at work just now.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Fri 2 Sep 14:39

Thanks Allan, I would reckon it should be OK. I was able to do that last year at Ayr and Kilmarnock so think QoS should do similar.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: skbb  
Date:   Fri 2 Sep 16:31

I phoned them and yes there is Patg for away fans

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Gadgie59  
Date:   Fri 2 Sep 22:19

I‘ve driven to Dumfries a few times for the games there. As mentioned, it is possible to park near the ground (Ice Bowl); but my usual preference is to park near the town centre, the ground is a 15 minute stroll and there are usually a fair number of folks making there way there.
The car park I’ve used most often is free and looks over the river; probably about 1/4 mile down from the A780 and the bridge you need to cross to get to the ground. Spaces for about 20-30 cars (I think it’s called Dock Park? - so it is a car park, for a park).

“Football is a beautiful game,
It should be played beautifully.”
Brian Clough.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Sat 3 Sep 08:20

I`ve often parked on Terelgles Street (behind the open terrace) or at the Primary School between the High Street and the ground, if you don`t want to have to wait for a car park to clear those are options. You could also park at the retail park by the by-pass if you don`t mind a wee walk to the ground

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net