DAFC.net
Home 25 September 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Steward today
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Sat 3 Sep 17:41

The biggest walloper ever seen at a football game today. Complete idiot from
Start to finish

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Steward today
Topic Originator: theparsman1885  
Date:   Sat 3 Sep 17:55

What happened with the fat one?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Sat 3 Sep 18:01

What did he do?

The stewards were not very well clued up. They didn`t know where the ticket booth or the away end was.

Post Edited (Sat 03 Sep 18:03)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Row_ZZ  
Date:   Sat 3 Sep 18:48

They’re usually completely clueless.

Can remember at Livi a few years ago they opened the fire doors to let folk go out for a cigarette, then decided they weren’t meant to do that and were about to close the door, locking about 50 folk out in the process. People had to barge through to get back in.

EEP has it’s fair share of dumplings.

I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 3 Sep 19:16

The fat one was manhandling folk trying to get flags. Being a complete arsehole the full game

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: yorkiepar  
Date:   Sat 3 Sep 19:18

Trying to get what flags?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 3 Sep 19:22

Pars fans trying to get back their flags they put up. Steward was a complete arsehole the full game and at the end the police told him to go to the other end of the stand

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Ormiston_Par  
Date:   Sat 3 Sep 21:54

Imagine going to your work, having a bad day and then having to put up with keyboard warriors slagging you off online about how s***e you are at your job?

Poor guy`s just trying to earn a living ;-)

The artist formerly known as KGB / Slim Hoolie
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Sat 3 Sep 23:33

I used to be a Steward at East End Park when I was a student. Best job ever, got into the match for free, got paid for it, free tea and pie. I took it seriously, with regard to folks health and safety, but not too seriously in that I let folk do as they pleased for the most part and just concentrated on watching Bert Patons Par dismantle another hapless visiting team. Mostly I was in the away end, and the crowd were pretty cool, had some good banter with them and think I kept them safe and sound and helped their match day experience. Once of twice folk got a bit lippy with me when they had no reason to, so I just got the polis to turf them out. They could then enjoy 60 minutes of standing outside EEP in the rain while they waited on their pals
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 3 Sep 23:43

When the police are apologising to fans after the game and saying the steward was in the wrong, says it all

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG4  
Date:   Sun 4 Sep 00:47

Get a complaint in to QOS Parsfan97? It sounds like unacceptable behaviour from an official steward. They have a code of conduct they have to obey surely? And if you say that the popo were apologising then that should be a good basis for the complaint.
It`s time fans spoke up about shocking treatment at grounds.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net