DAFC.net
Home 25 September 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 How to Make a Big Donation to DADSC (free!)
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Thu 8 Sep 17:38

I keep banging on about this, but you`ll get no apologies from me - it`s such an easy and painless way in which we can all contribute significantly to DADSC at no cost to ourselves, and if even 10% of Pars supporters took part we could really achieve huge things.

When you go via the easyfundraising portal to buy home/car/life insurance, broadband, mobiles, ISAs or when you book your next holiday, the company you are dealing with will give DADSC a massive donation, up to several hundred pounds(!), and it won`t cost you anything. Please consider it - there are some examples on this page of what`s available:
https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/offers/big-donations/

All you need to do is sign in to support DADSC on THIS PAGE and then search for whichever company you want to do business with, eg BT, Tui, LV=, GoCompare or whoever (there are about 7000 companies in the scheme.) You`ll be transferred to that company`s site and you then complete your transaction in the normal way. A few months later DADSC gets a big donation, thanks to 5 minutes work on your part - easy fundraising!

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club when you shop online with one of 7000 retailers, insurance firms etc
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc
Or donate £5 - text "DADSC" to 70970
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net