DAFC.net
Home 25 September 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Manager on Thursday
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Fri 9 Sep 10:59

Player availability should be the same as last week.

Chris Hamilton has been appointed club vice-captain.

Chris Mochrie will not be available for the cup-tie against Celtic B because of his international call-up but he would not have been able to play anyway as he has already played in that competition for Dundee Utd.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Manager on Thursday
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Fri 9 Sep 18:15

Due to reportedly lack of depth in squad, I`m secretly hoping that we play as many fringe players as possible in cup games in a major effort to retain and hopefully enhance our position as league leaders.

[IP address logged]
 Re: Manager on Thursday
Topic Originator: neils  
Date:   Fri 9 Sep 19:03

Agreed, it`s a distraction this competition, we have a thin squad, so I would prefer to play the fringe players, rest the likes of Benedictus ( we will need him, and he will accumulate bookings) would be happy enough to get knocked out, would be happier if our kids won, but don`t care

Scottish cup is different.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net