DAFC.net
Home 25 September 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Pars Performance
Topic Originator: par58  
Date:   Sat 17 Sep 21:03

Fantastic performance today by both teams, in particular the Pars in the second half. To a man they gave their all with no exceptions. MoM certainly Kyle Benedictus but there were many other contenders. Those on here who vilify Joe Chalmers hang your heads in shame as he had a great game, once again. The two up front run themselves into the ground as did the rest of the team. Only concern is the lack of depth in the squad but I am confident James McPake and David Cook will address that. Well done today Pars I for one cannot be more proud of you all.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Pars Performance
Topic Originator: fly boy  
Date:   Sat 17 Sep 21:12

Sleepy Joe was sloppy Joe on several occasions, particularly in first half. Jogs when he should be running most of the time. Terrific strike in the second half off the post.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Sat 17 Sep 21:19

I don’t think anyone can criticise JC on ability but when you need to put a foot in and battle he can go awol at times.

Let’s be fair though. He was rotten as were the whole team FH.

He played well as did whole team SH.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Sat 17 Sep 21:30

MacDonald was excellent two weeks ago in Dumfries. Falkirk were far more charged up than QoS were and yet QoS had a great result today. Airdrie who were hammered last time out beat Clyde by 5 today. Looks like a strange league we`re in.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: king lad  
Date:   Sat 17 Sep 21:38

Falkirk utterly dominated us in the first half and if they were better in the final third would`ve been up by 2 or 3 at the half. The wingbacks, midfield and forwards were all over the place and didn`t look comfortable, credit to the staff for tactically changing things in our favour for the second half. On another day one of the shots off the post goes in or sits there for a tap in. Weirdly thought Mochrie went from maybe being one of if not the worst player on the park in the first half to the best on the ball in the second?

Main thing for me is the squad depth to change a game just isn`t there, especially with the injury to O`Hara now. Falkirk were there for the taking at 1-1 but the attack/midfield ran out of gas. Hopefully get 2-3 faces through the door before the end of the month, I`d like to see a winger or two come in to add a bit of pace and trickery which is something that the team lacks just now.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Sat 17 Sep 21:39

Strange indeed - look at some of the goals for/against stats for other clubs.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net