DAFC.net
Home 04 December 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Alcohol
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Sat 12 Nov 18:21

Seems Celtic been given permission to sell alcohol in their West Stand.

Is that outwith their lounges, sitting in their seats with a pint?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Alcohol
Topic Originator: Pars Athletic  
Date:   Sat 12 Nov 18:24

Was before the game only.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 12 Nov 18:26

Quote:

Pars Athletic, Sat 12 Nov 18:24

Was before the game only.

Someone on twitter was talking about it, so that means Stephens could sell it with a bridie?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars Athletic  
Date:   Sat 12 Nov 19:34

It was open before the gates technically opened. Once the bar shut they had to go out and come back in with there ticket for the game
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 13 Nov 14:29

So basically a pub, incorporated in a football stadium, same as Legends.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1970par  
Date:   Tue 15 Nov 20:43

If Stephens had it you would ask for a vodka and coke and get very little vodka, pretty much like their dreadful No Steak Bridies and No meat Stovies

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Steve mcgregor  
Date:   Tue 15 Nov 22:40

Quote:

1970par, Tue 15 Nov 20:43

If Stephens had it you would ask for a vodka and coke and get very little vodka, pretty much like their dreadful No Steak Bridies and No meat Stovies

The Bridie’s and bovril were a lot better tonight than what I had on Saturday. The bovril I got I had to ask for more bovril in it. Looked like it was watered down

Post Edited (Tue 15 Nov 22:41)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DNCH  
Date:   Wed 16 Nov 01:25

I love overseas and alcohol is available here but I’d be lying if I said the availability added to a sports game.

If you pressed me on the subject however, I’d say serve it to the young lads in Section North West. I love what they’ve made out of that area of the ground and they seem to be decent boys.

I’ve not been to East End since 2018 and can’t wait to visit this Christmas. COYP!

[IP address logged]
-
Date:   Wed 16 Nov 09:45

It was strange to see the rugby on Sunday with numerous cans of Tenants lager pearched on the perimeter walls, then again they`re not hooligans!🤔🤣🤣🤣
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: back oh the net  
Date:   Wed 16 Nov 10:01

Quote:

LochgellyAlbert, Wed 16 Nov 09:45

It was strange to see the rugby on Sunday with numerous cans of Tenants lager pearched on the perimeter walls, then again they`re not hooligans!🤔🤣🤣🤣

Oh don’t know I have seen a few people being chucked out of murrayfield for being to drunk and I think they recently introduced a 2 drinks max per person per round policy but then again at the prices they charge who can afford to get drunk at the rugby? sure when I was at the samoa game last year it was £5.40 for a pint

Come on ye pars ⚽️
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net